Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Any Birmingham riders/clubs?
  • barnun
    Free Member

mattk

I have a loop in kingsbury woods that I’m slowly expanding (it’s about 5km) but i think I’m the only rider that uses the woods.

I’m also slowly discovering stuff around atherstone that’s pretty good too.

I think I must be quite local to you, and would be interested to hear about/share local routes if you’re interested

Whereabouts is Kingsbury woods? 🙂

mattk
    Free Member

Barnun – I actually live in woodend, which is pretty much tamworth really.

Kingsbury woods despite the name isn’t actually in kingsbury, its just past planters garden centre and backs onto woodend and goes round the back of the TNT depot. It’s reasonably big, and with it being old mining country there are some interesting hills and drops. I want to plan a route that links the woody bits of wilnecote (via the bmx track) too but haven’t quite got round to it.

If you fancy a ride give me a shout, email should be in my profile.

MicArms

Elredso,
    I’m based in bromsgrove, me, with Votchy and Mr tall from this forum ride a couple of times a week. PM me if you want to tag along.. normally do mon, wed and thursday nigths if free. Plus do shift work myself so quite often around in the day for rides too.

elredso
    Free Member

hi mic that would be great

cant see how to pm on this forum though = clicked your details, but couldnt see teh option

would be great to tag along with some local riders, even if its onyl once a week

when do you tend to head out – i work 9.30-5.30 but have an hours commute, so could meet 6.45ish in bromsgrove

barnun
    Free Member

Mattk – I think I know where you mean, probably been past those woods dozens of times, without ever really noticing them!

Can’t see an e-mail address in your profile, should be up for a ride sometime, I’m only down the road not far from Atherstone.

mattk
    Free Member

Barnun – I thought it displayed it, try matthewDOTkinsonATgooglemailDOTcom

disco_stu
    Free Member

A Kings Heath/Moseley/Stirchley meetup would be a good idea, there seems to be quite a few of us from round these parts

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Ive only go my SS mtb built at the minute, but would be up for a kings heath/stirchley/moseley meet … as long as im not the only spinning my bollocks off !!
    Unless i steal my lads pink scandal 😉

matther01
    Free Member

If it’s a regular occurrence then I’d be up for it…not sure about this weekend though.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

@ Composite …. loving the videos mate …. nice to see very local places to me like kings heath park in the snow 🙂

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Resurrecting this thread a little …. have emailed a few of you locally who seemed interested in trying to sort something out …. but not everyone has there email address visible …
    So if your stirchly/moseley/ kings heath/selly oak or slightly further away, lets see if we can sort something 🙂
    My emails in profile

Tony

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Any Birmingham riders/clubs?’ is closed to new replies.