Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any Belgium based bikers?
  • Nonsense
    Free Member

I’ve been sent to Brussels with work for a couple of years and wondered if any STW forumites were based over here and wanted to partake in the distinct lack of big hills but plentiful supply of beer and unhealthy food?

leffeboy

Me. I think there are a couple of others in the region but not Brussels. Happy to skoot around with you if you want but there is also a group I ride with regularly that I can put you I touch with if you want?

Nonsense
    Free Member

Is that the expat bunch? I’m going to try and get out with them if I can. I’m just east of Brussels but happy to drive down to the Ardennes or elsewhere for good riding.

leffeboy

Is that the expat bunch?

If you mean BigM then yes. Have you been out with them already? I’ve been out of action for a few weeks so would have missed you.

I’m just east of Brussels but happy to drive down to the Ardennes or elsewhere for good riding.

At this time of year we tend to pick up on one of the organised rides at the weekend as there are loads of them all over the place.

Nonsense
    Free Member

I’ve not managed to get out with them yet. Hoping there’s a ride this weekend.

leffeboy

Don’t know about next weekend yet but there are evening rides tues and Thursday (usually) if you are interested. Is your email address still jake at etc….?

Nonsense
    Free Member

Yup!

Marge
    Free Member

another Belgian based expat biker here 😉
    Work in Bruss but live out West 🙂

Welcome to the land of beer & chocolate.
    (I’m teetotal & don’t eat chocolate) 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any Belgium based bikers?’ is closed to new replies.