Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any b&b's/ hostels near shefiled childrens hospital?
  • bigdean

As title realy, done a search and not come up with much. Need a base while mini me gets re-built.

johndoh
    Free Member

If I understand the post right, isn’t there a charity hospital?

bigdean

There is very little chance of getting in there as emergency admissions get priority, so need a b&b / hostel type place to crash as we take shifts next to the little un. It’ll only be for a week though. Didn’t know if there was any local knowledge on here.

johndoh
    Free Member

(I meant charity hotel of course). Hope you get sorted, clearly you know more than me. Good luck.

ianfitz
    Free Member

http://etruriahouse.com/ is about a 5/10 minute walk from the hospital, no idea what its like though.

rates are cheap though…

jet26
    Free Member

The Harley is close, think its cheap, can’t imagine rooms are amazing. My be noise at night, not sure.

Royal Hallamshire every close by if any options there – work there but not sure of there is anything.

luke
    Free Member

Hope it’s nothing too serious.
    The wife has suggested you speak to the ward, as the hospital she works at has negotiated deals with local b&b’s for parents whilst there children are in.

bigdean

Thanks everyone will look into it. It’s nothing life threatening just some bone reconstruction. The staff and consultants are fantastic the building is not (Clean, but cramped and maze like layout).

globalti
    Free Member

Hope it all goes well. Gti Junior is just out of a back brace after he compressed a vertebra skiing; at age 13 they mend very very fast because that’s the age when they are pushing the limits more than ever.

We were stuck in Moutiers for five days while the French medical profession enriched themselves at the expense of our insurance company. I don’t envy you the boredom, the doubt, the worry and the stress.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any b&b's/ hostels near shefiled childrens hospital?’ is closed to new replies.