• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by daveh.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Any bargainous deals about on 2014 650b 150-160mm bikes?
  • tizzzzle
    Free Member

Circa £2k?

Cheers all

crouchingpig
    Free Member

Norco Sight alloy, 2k on evans iirc.

Great bike!

tizzzzle
    Free Member

Will check it out, thanks.
    Just found this too – good time to buy a bike methinks!

tizzzzle
    Free Member

Any more that I’ve probably missed before I buy the Meta?

jam-bo

Some cheap Kona process deals on wiggle.

kimbers

My process 153 is a beast of a bike eats up everything and its got a pike

chopchop
    Free Member

I have the meta and would recommend one, I’m a serial frame swapper and the meta will be staying for a while.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Cannondale carbon Jekyll 2 at Paul’s Cycles if you’re a large and if you can stretch to £2400?

tizzzzle
    Free Member

Cheers chopchop, just need to decide if I can live with bright luminous yellow. Was originally going to buy this Canyon, slightly more subtle!! http://www.canyon.com/_en/mountainbikes/bike.html?b=3560

choppersquad
    Free Member

Scott Genius LT30 if you’re a medium?

tizzzzle
    Free Member

Is that the one at Pauls? 2012 model is a bit too old for me if I’m buying new. Also prefer 34s or Pikes rather than Lyriks. Can’t decide between Meta, Wicked 650b Comp or the Canyon. Choices…

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I had a go on a meta sx1 at the weekend , damn nice bike. Pink was LOUD though. As with tradition I’d +1 a Norco sight.

jonkineticcycles
    Free Member

Our end of season promotion kicks off Thursday and we’ve got some a couple of Mondraker Dune R’s at 25% off if of interest

daveh
    Free Member

Lol at the auto translate on that radon:

“The “HD” stands at this very special Slide 27.5 9.0 for “Hard Drive”, or – one might also say jovial – for “hau ‘it”! Accordingly, potent, the equipment list is this all-mountain bikes Plus, its design echoes not for nothing that the colors of a wasp. Built on the bike Rock Shox Pike RCT2 dual position has garnered many laurels last season, along with the Rock Shox Monarch Plus RC3 damper struggles even coarse-art fire this chassis not even a tired smile. Even otherwise on Slide 27.5 9.0 HD’s all there, what a harder line required: Sram X0 switching components, the brute Avid Guide RS four-piston brakes and even an e * thirteen TRS + Dual Chain Guide. The leg work done for the new 2015 Mavic Crossroc XL wheelset with grippy Schwalbe Hans Dampf Trail Star / Pace Star Enduro tires. With this equipment, the Slide mutates into a bully, which you prefer to go on the trail out of the way …”

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Any bargainous deals about on 2014 650b 150-160mm bikes?’ is closed to new replies.