Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Any Airedale Terrier owners on STW
  • Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

We lost our Springer early in 2014. After several months deliberating we have decided to get another dog and the breed that seems to tick all the boxes for us is the Airedale. Anyone got one and would like to share……

All stories, good or bad, welcome.

Ian

dereknightrider
    Free Member

Postman chasers Airedales, lovely looking dogs, my neighbour of twenty years is on his second, but never off the lead and always very defensive barking at the gate, postbox is outside the fence. I wouldn’t want to venture up his garden path and I’m a dog owner have had Rottweilers, Alsatians & Dobermans and am pretty confident around dogs, nor I believe and this is strictly heresay are they brilliant around kids.

tinybits
    Free Member

this is going to be another ‘train them right and they are fine’ type threads.

Be got an Irish Terrier, sort of a mini Airedale and it’s great, but the same traits that are all over the Internet for an Irish (so I wont repost here) are much stronger in an Airedale. I’d love one, but I’d have to be at home a lot to be even a little bit fair to it. Well trained, they are going to be amazing but hard work getting there. Oh, and a friends wife is reduced to tears nearly daily by their Airedale pup!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Any Airedale Terrier owners on STW’ is closed to new replies.