Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Antur Stiniog – Great fun
  • nickc

went yesterday for the first time, what a place! amazing fun, just did the blues and Reds had a blast, uplift takes minutes so you can get loads of runs in, I did 12 or 13 I think, and even on my trail bike (yeti ARS5C ) it was entirely do-able. Take some knee pads though, and full face if you fancy the blacks.

If you think it’s not for me, next time you’re thinking of doing a day at Coed-y or Afan, then take a chance and book a day at AS. all the fun bits without all the climbing.

Alex

Good to see you Nick 🙂 Yeah loved it too until brain-frazzle set in about 3:30 and any further riding would have led to a major stack! Different to BPW, not as much elevation, loads more rocks, feels more natural and less ‘parky’ if that makes sense.

Mate had a big stack on the black but survived unscathed. Blues and reds brilliant fun especially as the efficient uplift means you get to ride them many times. Black (didn’t do the double) was steep and if you hit it fast pretty bloody scary. I didn’t hit it fast 😉

The Aeris was of course fab. At no point did I feel in any way under-biked. Under skilled, obviously!

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Roll on end of September for my first go too 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Antur Stiniog – Great fun’ is closed to new replies.