Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Antique/Furniture dealers In Hertford
  • mucker

My mother-in-law has moved out of her house and has moved into a nursing home “up north” where she will be staying so as to be closer to family.

I will be going down to Hertford (town) in a few weeks to help clear out my mother-in-laws house, in readiness for selling it.

There are some quite large items of furniture that may have some value as well as who knows what else.

Can anyone recommended any reputable dealers who might be interested in coming to look through the place and make fair offers on any items of interest.

We will be there over the weekend at the end of this month and the beginning of the first week in February.

mucker

Sorry just been told ^^^ those date’s are wrong it’ll be the weekend of the 6th of February.

thecaptain
    Free Member

You want to find an auction house that handles house clearances surely? That’s what we did just recently in a similar situation (not close to you).

mucker

I think we’ll be getting the British Heart Foundation to do the house clearance, this is just for a few potential valuables.

Stedlocks
    Free Member

The local auctioneers is sworders….they are very reputable.

badnewz
    Free Member

There’s also an active Freecycle group in Hertford.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Antique/Furniture dealers In Hertford’ is closed to new replies.