Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anthony Joshua
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Who is going to test him?

After last night he is just rolling over the opposition.

Way to early for a World title shot, get Shannon Briggs over here.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

I’m sure there are plenty of fights out there but from what he says in the interviews he seems to want to do it the right way to the top. I think he will grab the european title (teper) before stepping up to world title.

ajf
    Free Member

Guy he is fighting next was only defeat joshua has had from amateur days. That guy looked a bit stunned after watching fight last night. Then again I’d be a bit shaken up if I had seen that display then realised I am next.

Joshua looks the real deal he just needs more rounds because one day he will fight guy that won’t go down so easily.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

It’ll be more interesting when he gets to fight someone who actually tries to fight back.

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Tyson Fury would be good. I think Joshua could possibly be the best modern day heavyweight

DezB
    Free Member

Why Shannon Briggs? He’s ancient. He needs to face a few fringe heavyweights who will have half a chance of fighting back – a Povetkin, Adamek or Chris Arreola.
    None of them have a chance of winning, but we need to see someone who doesn’t fall over as soon as he catches them.

Pigface
    Free Member

Because you can drop anvils on Briggs and he doesn’t fall over.

It was a cracking punch that got rid of that big Scottish lad.

His fight with Dillion the Villain could be good. Has Anthony got a chin?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anthony Joshua’ is closed to new replies.