• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • ANT+ gadgets problems
  • lovewookie

Having a bit of trouble with my ANT widgets. I have a HRM strap which I can get to connect to my Xperia Z3 via endomondo, but the combined cadence and speed sensor I have worked for a while, but now won’t connect.

Originally had a cateye combi cadence and speed sensor, worked for a few months with endomondo no problems, alongside the cheapy HRM too. Thought it may be the battery on the Cadence so changed that, no connection. reinstalled ANT services, no change, reinstalled endomondo, no change, tried Ipbike, no connection. figured it was dead.

Bought a bontrager combi, which is handy as you ‘start’ it by flipping the battery for 3 seconds, then reinstalling the proper way. get a red and green LED flash for the first 10 revolutions of pedals/wheel, all working OK. Endomondo picks it up, but is unable to connect.

it’s doing my head in.

HRM still works though.

I’m going to clear endomondo again, and try to connect to the cadence/speed only. see if that holds, then connect the HRM to see if it’s a conflict or something that’s not supposed to happen…

any other suggestions?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘ANT+ gadgets problems’ is closed to new replies.