Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Answer components…
  • ratherbeintobago

Any good? Especially interested in their seat posts…

superstu
    Free Member

Have their stem and handlebar on one of my bikes bought cheap in a crc sale. Think they are excellent, great finish, nothing not to like.

Northwind

I’ve only really used their bars, which are very good.

zero-cool
    Free Member

Their bars are good, had a set a few years ago and would get another one without hesitation

JoeG
    Free Member

Owned by Hayes brakes. Along with Manitou, Sun Ringle, and Wheelsmith. I’d have no issue buying from them.

benji
    Free Member

They are one of the original names of mtb, brought us such classics as the acutrax fork, atac stem and the hyperlite bars.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

I love their handlebars. The shape is a personal thing but the finish is second to none.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Saw a bike with Manitou forks on it last night, made me realise how long it’s been since they were a big player (i.e. before they went to SPV dampers which died quickly and their replacement was a sealed non user serviceable cartridge, way to instil confidence in your products!)

As for answer, loved their bars, and it’s pretty hard to mess up a seatpost!

nedrapier

I’ve got an Answer stem in my parts bin.

– purple anodised
    – 1.25in
    – quill
    – 120mm

2 out of 4 – just a few more years before the wheel’s all the way back round again!

ratherbeintobago

Thanks all! Will go with it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Answer components…’ is closed to new replies.