Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • another woodburner question……….advice please
  • lookmanohands
    Free Member

Looking at getting a woodburner to heat the back room of nohands mansion, have any of the stw massive had any experience of stoveworld? The prices seem pretty reasonable, to good to be any good? Words of wisdom greatly appreciated 😀

nosherduke996
    Free Member

I got mine from ebay and yes, i know that it is a Chinese import but so what.It has been great now for 2 years and the best £ 180 pounds spent in years.

crankboy
    Free Member

No idea, but the quick look at their web page did not show whether the stoves they do are clean-burn or not which would be an issue if you are in a smoke control zone. my guess is they are not as it costs a fair amount to get the clean burn exemption and the stoves are all their own range.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Stoner
    Free Member

look amazing value for money.

Possibly a bit less substantial than european brands, and if they dont claim gasification burning then its unlikely that they are designed to, but at that price you could be forgiven for not giving a stuff.

neilc1881
    Free Member

We, and a few others down in the village, have recently bought country kiln stoves, Scottish firm and very competitively priced.

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Thanks people, not in a smoke control area as far as I’m aware. Will do a bit more digging.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘another woodburner question……….advice please’ is closed to new replies.