Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Another "what's it worth" post – sorry
  • stevepitch
    Free Member

Need a quick bit of advice, I’m basically skint me and the wife are buying a flat and annoyingly the cars just gone pop meaning we need to buy a new one quick (work commitments dictate I have a car and the wife works a long way away in the other direction).

I’m thinking of selling our mountain bikes (it’s ok tho I’m keeping the road bike) to get some extra funds and I genuinely don’t know what they are worth so thought I would seek some guidance from the all knowing collective.

My bike is a dialled bikes, alpine, set up 1×10 x9 shifter / mech, rockshox revs team rlt with tubeless wheels, hope headset sublime v one stem and xt brakes.

Hers is a boardman fs team stock apart from the rp23 kashima ( or rp2 depending on price) and new deore brakes and a nuke proof warhead stem and v three bars

I was thinking (read hoping) for 600 ish each does that sound about right or am I over the mark?

Cheers

stevepitch
    Free Member

Bump any ideas or should I just punt it and hope.

iainc

steve – how old are they and what were they when new ? for an 18 month old bike you can expect around half of original cost, depreciating around 15% for every yeasr thereafter, unless particulalry niche…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Advertise them for the price you want or more, sell them if you get an offer you are happy with.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Another "what's it worth" post – sorry’ is closed to new replies.