Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Another "what shoes" thread…
  • PhilO
    Free Member

Lot’s of discussions on this on the forum, but while lots of people have commented on wide and narrow shoes, the question of where the wide bit is is rarely (never?) mentioned….

So, I have wide feet. But so far, all the ‘wide fit’ shoes I’ve tried still pinch the toes, because the widest part is way back on the foot, and manufacturers seem to assume that everyone has pointy feet. My little toe is only slightly shorter than the big one, so I need a very square toe box. Something that’s almost impossible to find in cycling shoes.

Can anybody suggest a model that fits the description?

Currently wearing some old Spesh BG Comps, which are just about acceptable, but newer models seem to pinch more. I also have some Lake MX145s for winter, but their summer shoes seem to pinch the toes where the winter ones don’t.

TIA! 😀

lunge

SIDI Mega fit are worth a look, they are pretty wide. The other option is Bont as they have a different shaped toe-box to everyone else, they do come up small so you may need to go up a couple (I wear 46 in normal shoes, 47 in Specialized and needed a 48 or 49 in Bont’s).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Another "what shoes" thread…’ is closed to new replies.