Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Another Wet Ride Thing …..
  • adjustablewench
    Free Member

Have just depressed myself slightly looking at the long range forecast for WRT weekend – it looks soggy!

Glad i have done little planning – will just pack my wetsuit and be done with it! Is it really too much to expect a little sun for summer events 🙁

yetitony
    Free Member

Thanks for that, I was relatively happy until reading your thread.
    Looks like I need to pack every piece of waterproof gear I own then.

Whats the saying, whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!

gazerath
    Free Member

Where did you see the forecast and does it just say rain, gales, rain, wind, rain, breeze, rain gales?

Last year my tour of Wales nearly resulted in my friend dieing of hypothermia, we aint making the same mistake this year as we do the WRT. Right water proofs and extra dry clothing it is.

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

It’s early days yet, the forecast for this weekend is nothing like they predicted it a week ago … saying all that, I was told yesterday that the forecast for the next two months is heavy rain 😯

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Sorry – shouldnt have pointed it out so early – it could all change yet *practices positive thinking*

Looked at yr.no weather site, didnt analyse it too hard as it depressed me quite quickly – at least there will be plenty of opportunities to wade through bogs and fall in rivers

(Dont worry that isnt obligatory – just cant seem to stop myself!)

seavers
    Free Member

Just get out and do it….thats my plan. Never regret it when I’m back, showered with beer in hand.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Absolutely – not doing it wasnt an option was just hoping to do it in a bikini 🙂

scandalous
    Free Member

burka bikini you mean

seavers
    Free Member

Ha!

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Ha ha – we’ll see, or rather you wont as you wont be there scandalous 🙂

Nick

Weather forecast for Aberywstwyth doesn’t look too bad actually, just head straight there and find a pub 🙂

adjustablewench
    Free Member

May well do, but wont be topping up water bottles with red wine this time . . . Or maybe just a bit

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Another Wet Ride Thing …..’ is closed to new replies.