Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Another week of sunshine!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

It's looking like another beautiful week
    ahead! Roll on the hosepipe ban 😉

crocodilian
    Free Member

May be an early finish for me at uni today….

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Time to pack the bucket and spade and head off to the beach for the stw Purbecks Punch and Judy extravaganza ride on Saturday then :-).

rOcKeTdOg

typical! I've developed a crappy cold just at the same time 🙁

chakaping
    Free Member

Getting hotter for the weekend again, fingers crossed forecast is right as I'm off to Wales.

wwaswas

I'm doing the wiggle ride near dorking so hoping for the sunshine to continue.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I put a new lawn down two weeks ago and I want some bloody rain! Enough of this chripy sun loving it's April FFS!

jon1973
    Free Member

I put a new lawn down two weeks ago and I want some bloody rain! Enough of this chripy sun loving it's April FFS!

We have hoses and sprinklers these days, you don't need to rely on a Rain Dance.

binners

Don't worry. I'm not working for the rest of the week. I've a ride planned tomorrow and a late afternoon evening ride on Thursday.

So…. expect the rain to start about 5 and last for 2 days. No matter what the forecast says

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I don't have a hose or an outside tap! I have a watering can…. it's a right ball ache.

whytetrash

It's great…can't remember the last time it rained in N Wales…paddock where Mrs T keeps pony is so dry the ground is cracking…what tyres for dusty trails? 😆

pitduck
    Free Member

yeeeea 😆

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

It's lovely and warm in the Westcountry. 😀
    No bloody surf though. 😥

RustyMac

Where is this lovely weather, we have had snow the last 2 days up here in Aberdeen

DarrenH

Sorry Mac but the weather in the south west is bang on at the mo.
    Taking my brother out to pop his offroad cherry tomorrow, good times! 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just thought I'd resurrect this thread as it looks like a good week in store and warming up nicely for the weekend!!

MrOvershoot

So Darren how was it Sunday as the In-Laws reported a grey drizzle all day in the SW while here in the NW its dusty dry 8)

DarrenH

The weather wasn't too bad MrOvershoot, as for my brother, I don't think he'll be out mountainbiking soon.
    Apparently he told his girlfriend "my brother's mad, he rides up hills!"
    Lazy oik! 😆

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Another week of sunshine!’ is closed to new replies.