Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Another van incident…
  • rewski
    Free Member

Me this time, white van came seriously intentially close to my back tyre tonight on streatham hill, caught him up at lights where he bibbed his horn and frantically did hand jestures shouting w@@ker, all caught on my camera, got number plate and company name, thinking of just letting it go though and move on.

project
    Free Member

put it on utube and send a link to his excompany.

peteimpreza

What’s the point in having used your camera if you don’t report the motherf@@@@r?

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Send the vid to his company – don’t let him get away with it.

Shocking behaviour!

rewski
    Free Member

Just check the company website and it looks like a two man band, will they care?

What’s the point in having used your camera if you don’t report the motherf@@@@r?

you right, thanks for the virtual slap round the face

druidh
    Free Member

Chas ‘n’ Dave?

patriotpro
    Free Member

You = Move on

Him = Dole queue

Grow a spine and report it ‘project’ style.

legend
    Free Member

Just check the company website and it looks like a two man band, will they care?

I think they’ll appreciate the publicity, or not

rewski
    Free Member

Chas ‘n’ Dave?

now that’s funny, thank you I needed that.

project
    Free Member

put the vid up on utube with the company name as the title, and let the customers who googe them, know what sort of nutter they may be paying

garage-dweller

Report it. The next person may not be so lucky. It also gives the police more intelligence on the level of bad driving etc and aids in lobbyong because i would imagine this goes towards some kind of stats.

Don’t let him get away with it. There’s a difference between smidsy (bad enough but its human error at the end of the day) and threatening behaviour which is deliberate.

project
    Free Member

Brad wiggins got wiped out by a van, as did shane sutton, as did a chap in preston in the last 28 hours, the more we can all do to get idiots off the road the better for all of us road users.

Jamie
    Free Member

Grow a spine and report it ‘project’ style.

…or sit on it and dance ‘gangnam’ style.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/video]

mrmo
    Free Member

send the vid to the police, chase to find out what they are doing about, just be a pest, kick up a fuss, the timing is right it is in the media etc.

failing that google the company find the addresses and ensure the van is unusable. I call it self defence

chakaping
    Free Member

Contact the police not the company.

Let us know what they say.

large418
    Free Member

And now you know the company phone number etc, get them out to quote for a nice big job somewhere a long way away (that may or may not exist). Do this a few times, and on the last time explain why you are doing it – 2 can play at being a w@n1er.

And, you must report this to the police. At the very least, they may well phone him and have a word.

nosedive
    Free Member

come on, name and shame, on youtube and we can all spend Friday finding ways to get the company name top of the google search list for the wrong reasons

rewski
    Free Member

Reported and logged, will follow up with my local police station too. Thanks for making me see reason.

large418 – liking your style
    nosedive – tempted but I’ll see how the police deal with it first

soobalias
    Free Member

send it in to You’ve Been Framed.

start mentally spending your £250

and, as Jamie already pointed out, get down gangnam style.

nosedive
    Free Member

just nipped out for a ride and nearly got totalled by a fat angry tool in a white van. It is clearly the week for it

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Another van incident…’ is closed to new replies.