Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Another thread for those who run their own business / entrepreneurs
  • tron
    Free Member

I'm currently working on a Master's dissertation on strategies employed by entrepreneurs and small / medium businesses.

Is there anyone here who'd be willing to be interviewed for the research? The final dissertation can be written up without naming the firm, ensuring that strategies can be linked back to your business. Obviously, if you do feel that anonymity would be the best option, you might be better off emailing me rather than replying on here.

Depending on the situation and my usefulness, I am happy to help out with your business as a thank you.

toys19
    Free Member

I would be depends on how long it will take..

tron
    Free Member

It would most likely involve a meeting of around 45 minutes to an hour, and a second meeting to confirm the accuracy of the findings.

I understand that time is money, so the interviews will be as short as is practical, and based on desk research so as to avoid wasting time by covering background information during the interview.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    toys19
    Free Member

email in profile. I'm in Devon..

molgrips
    Free Member

I would, but I don't think I count as an entrepreneur.

tron
    Free Member

Thanks toys, I've sent you an email.

Molgrips, it would depend. As I remember, you're an IT contractor. Is there some degree of novelty or innovation? Ultimately, it would depend on which definition of Entrepreneur I pick for the dissertation 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

Novelty? Hehehe.. 🙂

I've engineered things subtly by accquiring new skills and making a few key contacts to make myself more marketable.. however I wouldnt' call that innovation 🙂

tron
    Free Member

A bit of a bump…

marsdenman
    Free Member

Hi Tron.
    Sole Trader
    Photographer
    BAsed in West Yorks
    Any use (to you that is!)

Chris

info at enjoyphotography dot co dot uk

tron
    Free Member

Thanks, I'll get in touch next week.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Another thread for those who run their own business / entrepreneurs’ is closed to new replies.