Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Another sunny day!
  • bearnecessities

Changes so much in your brain, everything is just ‘better’; well, it does mine.

Lovely.

Carry on.

Jamie
    Free Member

You been outside? Its ****ing freezing.

bearnecessities

Who cares?! It’s sunny!!

Stoner
    Free Member

It’s perfect timing – up on the scaffold re-roofing the barn. Perfect weather for it. We’re cracking on nice and quickly.

wrightyson
    Free Member

No gate on that loading tower stoner, tut tut 😉

The local trails were ace last night. Just wanted to push hard and fast through every turn, and its nice to know how deep some of those puddles are now you can finally see the bottom 8)

Jamie
    Free Member

So it’s confirmed. Stoner is Mcmoonter’s natural successor?

Hopefully, for both their sakes, there can be more than one…

jekkyl

Another sunny day!

another day spent looking at the sunshine through the office window dreaming of sunny trails and pints after.

Stoner
    Free Member

no hard hats either! For shame!!!
    Anyway, that lifting rail on the tower doesnt get in the way nearly as much as a gate 😉

IHN

Yep 🙂

Monday evening – sunny ride
    Tuesday morning – sunny ride
    This evening – bike’s in the van, sunny ride in those woods over the road from work. Work being at a certain financial services company in Swindon 😉

Tracey

Abigales birthday today. She is 16 so we have a day of work and at her request will be biking at Wharncliffe. I didnt need much persuasion.

wrightyson
    Free Member

What’s up with the original roof stoner? I presume the pallet/crate has got stuff you’ve stripped off further along or you might be being a bit keen with the loading out 😆
    Given good weather round here till at least Sunday, perfect timing sir!

hooli

It makes such a difference, easier getting out of bed, peoples moods are better in the office and commute and the trails are dusty and dry.

That and we have a 4 day weekend coming up makes me a happy chap 😀

rocketman
    Free Member

It stresses me out because I know it’s gonna rain 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

wrightyson – the original roof was taken off in 1995, felt put down and the original tiles relaid, badly (deformed over time but not relaid sympathetically) and with no nails, no mortar so loads missing/slipped. And over 25% were replacement machine-mades/concrete tiles. So the the roof was basically a mess.

But it was sufficiently weathertight for us to do the conversion underneath it 4 years ago. Timing was right for us to do it properly and so now Ive got new continental terracotta machine-mades in a nice patina going up. Looks great, and more to the point are being laid properly – they’re not going anywhere.

My job is sorting and palletting the usable handmades as I’ll get good money for them.

Just in to put the kettle on. It’s hot up there already this morning.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Another sunny day!’ is closed to new replies.