Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • another rugby thread
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You try telling Jason Leonard he’s “rah-rah”, chunky!

Or the Quinnell family. Or Jason Robinson. Or Gareth, JPR or the Pontypool Front Row. Or Freddie Michalak.

Etc. etc. etc.

😉

anagallis_arvensis

talking of quinnels the younger one got blinded in one eye last week the poor ****,

ospreys playing well

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Aye, saw that the other day, AA. Not good to see at all.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ospreys playing well

I see Tommy’s crossed the line for you. Class player. I do like him a lot.

Put one over on the NotNots for us 🙂

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Is that Scott Quinell who was a star in Union but couldn’t cut the mustard in League? And Robinson who came from League? Seriously though, Rah-Rah has got a lot better since they admit to getting paid,I just can’t bring myself yo watch a game with forty points and just two tries!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Darcy, Tommy Bowe is perhaps the best wing playing in the world today. He’s superb! I also like that he always plays with a smile, too!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Is that Scott Quinell who was a star in Union but couldn’t cut the mustard in League? And Robinson who came from League? Seriously though, Rah-Rah has got a lot better since they admit to getting paid,I just can’t bring myself yo watch a game with forty points and just two tries!

Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda

anagallis_arvensis

chunky monkey

er, Iestyn Harris, Henry Paul, Barrie Jon Mather,Andy Farrell etc etc etc

and I’m pretty sure that Quinnel came back cause he was paid more by Richmond than Wigan had.

Oh and while we are at it, Martin Offiah…..

Scamper
    Free Member

Henry Paul was reasonable for Glos!

anagallis_arvensis

and hualed off after what 10 mins of an england game.

Scamper
    Free Member

Well that’s England.

What’s all this rah rah 🙂

Spend an afternoon down at Kingsholm in the shed!

molgrips
    Free Member

What, so League is proper rugby is it?

Take out all the tactics and variety, make scrums a nice gentle little bum-feel, make everyone back off after a tackle and make the teams give the ball away after 5 tackles – and that makes it proper?

Right.

anagallis_arvensis

get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

molgrips, that’s why it’s known as run and wriggle!

Scamper
    Free Member

Another fantastic individual try by S Williams tonight – one of the all time greats.

molgrips
    Free Member

Mrs Grips is playing PS3 so I am not watching rugby 🙁

anagallis_arvensis

his break early in the game was very good too, Hook also played well.

IdleJon

Hook also played well.

He said that he didn’t touch the ball for the first 40 minutes last week…..

Good game. Why didn’t Ojo get yellow for his high tackle on Shane? Collins was enjoying his game against Mapusua, wasn’t he?

anagallis_arvensis

ojo’s tackle looked bad the first time but on reflection it wasnt much, Shane’s jump into his tackle in the first half should have been a yellow, and that backrowers flying headbutt on Phillips should be a citing.

Was very impressed with Hibbards chucking into the lineout too, he needs to replace Bennett in the wales squad as Bennett is a useless liability.
    Collins and Holah + A N Other is as good a backrow as Europe can muster, those two are immense and totally rinsed Reading Samoa at the breakdown.

IdleJon

ojo’s tackle looked bad the first time but on reflection it wasnt much,

Yeah, I was undecided even watching the replays – at first I thought ojo had grabbed Shane’s collar but then I could see him being smacked under the chin!

Agree about the back row, although Holah was a little quiet in terms of stealing balls at the breakdown – not helped by LI sealing off the ball so much. I thought the pack looked balanced with Ryan J at lock – any idea why he looked so unhappy when he went off?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

http://vipstand.net/sports/rugby.html

Links for streaming of heineken cup matches

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Good bounce back from munster today. Bonus point victory in Thomond Park. Getting hopeful again (for how long?!?)

anagallis_arvensis

. I thought the pack looked balanced with Ryan J at lock – any idea why he looked so unhappy when he went off?

because he thinks he’s a number 8 still, he’s a six and a very good one but lacks the carrying ability of an 8. Would make a lock for wales in the absence of AW Jones but both together would lack grunt for an international pairing, luckily Bradley Davis is coming along nicely.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆 @ “Reading Samoa”!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member
    anagallis_arvensis

so wales have announced their squad for their autumnal kicking not much of a suprise apart from the lack of Andy Powell.

No ball carriers in the wales team without powell or Roberts, I’ was worried then I saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l2JTcLNNco
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQapoEU6VJA
    now I’m scared

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘another rugby thread’ is closed to new replies.