Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Another ridiculous gurn…
  • poppa
    Free Member

Smee
    Free Member

Skidz R 4 Kidz.

Leku
    Free Member

but this is what he really looks like…

Pook

he is a moron is he not?

LeeW

Cycle speedway on a mountain bike, looks fun.

GaryLake
    Free Member

Lol, that's the second one this month where he's supposed to being doing a "fat drift" but then on closer inspection the rear brake lever is back against the bars.

The hilarious thing is the verdict: "If big travel hacking is your thing, the Quake’s great geometry and suspension platform will serve you well"

So basically we 7" of travel to do fat skids on a fireroad now?

glenp
    Free Member

Oh wow – so clever. Jamming the back brake on. Wish I'd have thought of that. Oh wait, I did, but it's been so long since I was four that I'd forgotten about it.

dmiller
    Free Member

I saw the first pic in the mag and figured he had actually pulled that face for the STW crew 😉

Although if that's his skid face I hate to think what his sex face is!

And as a side note if they want a picture of a big honking skid in the mag as it looks cool to non-serious riders then fair play for doing it on fire road where it isn't doing any harm.

David.

FuzzyWuzzy

I swear he does stuff just to be annoying :p I see he's jumped on the ridiculous looking pro peloton calf-length cycling socks bandwagon to *yawn* Even Bradley Wiggins can't pull those of.

jedi

keep it real!
    🙂

mojo5pro
    Free Member

Some of the MBUK crew appear to be turning into pastiches of themselves at the mo. In the words of PE..Don't believe the hype!

BigDummy
    Free Member

That dude inhabits a world of awesome so sorted and together that it is beyond my comprehension. The expression is over-used, but here it is truly warranted: He is rad to the power of sick. 8)

jedi

why do they never smile when riding in pics

bereavementmonkey
    Free Member

Heard yourselves???
    Handbags out????
    Claws in full-on scratch mode??

Take it non of you EVER lock your back (or front) wheels?

Now, dont get me wrong have not bought a copy of MBUK since MTB Pro was the mag but they have always done that kind of stuff…. So did MBR, MBA and possibly ALL MTB publications around the world…. Even Mint Sauce skids.

Remember how much you loved a skid as a kid (not the pants ones).

In fact I am gonna got out on my bike tonight and skid (bike not pants).

monkeychild
    Free Member

But what kind of rig do you need?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

To begin the drift has he squeezed the rear brake to cause the rear wheel to break cornering traction and start to overtake him?

glenp
    Free Member

Even as little kid I didn't think much of the jam on the back brake skid – no skill and just shreds your rear tyre. Hurling the bike sideways was kind of fun though… but I think a mountain bike would have too much grip for that to work.

Whilst everyone skids every now and then it is only a certain kind of person that does it on purpose.

Dylan08
    Free Member

What on Earth is this joker wearing?? Just proves you can't buy style! 🙂

Seggons
    Free Member

nice pyjamas : )

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Another ridiculous gurn…’ is closed to new replies.