Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Another reason why I’ll never fly with Ryanair
  • bruneep
    scaredypants

blimey, they’ll make a shitload on that – assuming they’ll charge people for receiving calls / txts as well as sending

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

So you won’t use them because:

A) The plane might fall out of the sky
    B) The charges are too high
    C) Someone on the plane might start talking on the phone
    D) Other (Please Specify)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    crazy-legs

I’ll continue using them for as long as they offer flights for 1p (OK so I had to pay £8 booking fee but still, return trip to Spain for £8.02 all in isn’t bad!)

kimbers

bollox to ryanair

30 quid return to grenoble turned out to be 160 quid with bike and taxes!

aracer
    Free Member

30 quid return to grenoble turned out to be 160 quid with bike and taxes!

So how much would it have been in total with any other airline? Did you not notice how much it was before you committed to pay?

stumpy01

I really hope that the flight I am on to Granada in May doesn’t have this ‘telephone use allowed’. I didn’t read the link, but I think only 20 planes are being fitted with it to begin.

I am not concerned about the danger, but don’t wanna be sat next to someone who spends ages gasbagging.

I do wish that Ryanair were a bit more upfront about the final cost of the tickets. I would still buy the ticket as it is still cheap, but it is anoying when you progress through the Ryan Air website and the further you go, the more it costs. THEN THEY EVEN CHARGE YOU TO PAY!! WTF!!!??

molgrips
    Free Member

People talk to each other on planes all the time you know.

aracer
    Free Member

I do wish that Ryanair were a bit more upfront about the final cost of the tickets. I would still buy the ticket as it is still cheap, but it is anoying when you progress through the Ryan Air website and the further you go, the more it costs.

Yes, but you already know that’s going to happen, so I don’t understand why it’s such a big issue!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Another reason why I’ll never fly with Ryanair’ is closed to new replies.