Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • another on one question
  • thwang-01
    Free Member

hi guys n gals
    im 5ft 10" which is on the max for a 16" inbred any one ride one the sane height as me. i had a 18" 456 im just wondering would i miss the 1/2" on the top tube?.
    thwang

Simon

I'm 5'9", 32" inside leg and ride a 16" 456, and it fits perfectly with 60mm stem and in-line seatpost. HTH

Rickos
    Free Member

Depends what you want to do and what your riding is. I'm 5-10 and would always go for the 16 inch as my riding is 2 to 3 hour woodsy stuff. I had an original 18" Inbred about 5 years ago and found it too long for me.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Mate of mine rides a large 5 spot but 16" 456 so he can throw it about a bit easier, he's 6ft tall

firestarter
    Free Member

im five ten and ride a 16 i used to have an 18 but it was a bit long

Picto
    Free Member

I have a Ti456 18". I am 5'10", 32" inside leg and it works for me. Run it with a 90mm zero rise stem. I do prefer a stretched out xc sort of position though.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

I ride an 18" slot drop Inbred with a 70mm stem, have a 32" inside leg and am somewhere between 5' 10" and 5' 11". Fits me fine, but it always looks quite big compared to my (medium) full susser. Maybe it's the thin tubes?

thwang-01
    Free Member

thanks guys for the replys i couldnt make my mind up fast enough and the 16" one i was watching on eday sold.anyone have one in the westyorkshire area i could have a look at or do you think the warehouse might have one built up to look at.
    thwang

nickc

Don't get too hung up on it TBH, either on can be made to fit.

thwang-01
    Free Member

thanks guys for the replys ended up with a 18" inbred that my wife kindly bought me for christmas with the extra 1/2" on the top tube i can shorten my stem if i feel too stretched out.
    thwang

ononeorange

Ace! What a great wife! You'll enjoy it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘another on one question’ is closed to new replies.