Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • another Nukeproof Mega thread – complete bikes for sale?
  • crotchrocket
    Free Member

I read in a mag that ‘they’ will be selling complete Nuke Proof Megas early in 2012 – anyone heard anything or can confirm who the vendor is?

Cheeeeeeeeeeeers

z1ppy

Aa no-one is forthcoming (or knows), try emailing/ringin Hotlines, as the brand belongs to them:

By Email: sales@hotlines-uk.com

By Telephone: +44 (0) 131 319 1444

crotchrocket
    Free Member

ok hot off the phone from Hotlines…

ETA = March.
    Entry level complete bike @irto £2k RRP
    specced like: nuke proof everything plus lyric r fork/monarch shock, x7/x9 SRAM gear on a 2×10 drive train.

just in case you gave a rats arse.

tomaso
    Free Member

The very same was in a magazine last month – possibly MBR? I think for £2K you get X-Fusion suspension both ends and you have to pay more to get Lyriks

chakaping
    Free Member

All very interesting, but when is somebody actually going to nuke one of these bikes to put their rather grandiose name to the test?

crotchrocket
    Free Member

I guess it depends on what you mean by “Nuke”?

could be “Cooked in a microwave oven” which under common parlance could be “nuked”, in which case there seems little point as even the fools amongst us should know what happens to metal in a microwave.

Or

Do you mean subjected to thermonuclear reaction. well, I’m sure that in 1985 plutonium is available in every corner drugstore, but in 1955 it’s a little hard to come by…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘another Nukeproof Mega thread – complete bikes for sale?’ is closed to new replies.