Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Another new saddle design….
  • druidh
    Free Member

What think thee of this?

http://www.mantamedia.org/

WTF
    Free Member

Can you get a digital signal with that ?

Fidge
    Free Member

looks like the perfect way to cultivate stem ginger whilst wearing out your shorts at the same time

tails
    Free Member

i don’t know never used it or anything like it

scaredypants

nah, I pedal faster than that goes – or can you get different speeds ?

“why stash it away when you can in sling it over your back with a pair of saddlebags attached… all new design, new opportunities” 😯
    yeah, or double it up with a bit of washboard busking in the town centre

jonb
    Free Member

You’ll never be short of a tyre lever.

It looks very fragile and is one more moving part to maintain where there is no need for a moving part.

MrNutt
    Free Member

it looks like a renewable source of energy!

onandon
    Free Member

so ripped shorts and no flex vertically….great design NOT!!

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

kings new clothes
    the basic outline design of any saddle has been the same for over 100 years now. Minor tweaks have been made (love grooves etc.) and material and density (leather, kevlar, gel etc.) so what is the point in changing something that works. Improve upon the basic design = yes . Total re-design = no
    i would suspect that the design above has not been designed by people who have been around cycling that long (if at all) for one the bike in the picture is some what basic (flite wouldn’t advertise their new saddle design on a raleigh activator would they) secondly, how do you get in and out of the saddle, fore and aft movement etc. and how do you ‘perch’ for climbs ?

RUBBISH !

dooge
    Free Member

Not to mention not that many seatposts will drop the tilt adjustment that far forward. Personally it looks like you would be perched and leaning on it rather than it supporting you, which would mess up your balance and put more pressure on your hands.

james
    Free Member

It looks like a nightmare to try and move behind, or hold onto with your legs
    I suspect its not really for mountain biking though

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Another new saddle design….’ is closed to new replies.