Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • another M&S Home Insurance Question
  • iainc

have been looking at some of the recent threads re bike cover. I am an existing M&S Insurance holder, and have had cover, with no claims for quite a few yrs. It is due for automatic renewal on 1st August. When it renewed last year there was no change to the £4k individual item bit.

So what do I need to look out for in the renewal docs when they land in next few days ? I’d like to have up to 4K for individual bike cover.

Thanks

FuzzyWuzzy

AFAIK you’ll now need to declare items over £2k rather than the previous £4k, I haven’t had my renewal through yet. You won’t be able to just do the automatic renewal if you want your bikes over £2k to still be covered.

Junkyard
    Free Member

you need to tell them if over £2 k

iainc

aaarrgghh, that’s what I was hoping wouldn’t be the case… 🙁 Oh well, I’ll phone them up when it comes in and see what I can do with excessses… need to get 1 of the bikes covered above that at least

iainc

anyone got the links to the thrreads from a few weeks ago ? google isn’t finding it for me and the search on here is painfully slow 🙁

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

You are quicker searching on google, Iain, stw threads pop up pretty quickly.

iainc

Had a look around. So what is the stw massif opinion on best deal to cover away from home with bikes over 2k now ?

Cougar

google isn’t finding it for me

Try adding site:http://singletrackworld.com to the search string.

iainc

Thanks cougar, got them now with that

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘another M&S Home Insurance Question’ is closed to new replies.