Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Another Mash link….Pointless Japanese logo content….
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A 42-YEAR-OLD male was chased by other middle-aged men after attending a barbecue wearing a shirt that was not from Superdry.

Father-of-one Tom Logan opted to wear a plain button-down shirt instead of a garment bearing the Superdry logo with Japanese characters spelling out the words ‘increasing girth’.

Linky

jam-bo

i think they’ve jumped the octopus.

binners

That did make me laugh! 😆

It brought to mind quite a few people I know. But Is Howies the equivalent brand for those of us ‘of a certain age’ who’s weekend activities tend to involve slightly more outdoorsy stuff than the occasional walk to the pub? 😉

footflaps

But Is Howies the equivalent brand..

Possibly a few years back, they seem to have gone yoof orientated now (shit). Or maybe I’m just older….

bigyinn
    Free Member

I just buy stuff that fits and I couldnt really give a stuff about brands.
    Although superdry does seem to attract a certain agegroup.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Never heard of them tbh
    I deem that a good thing

derek_starship
    Free Member

I went in a Hollister shop at weekend. Jesus. I couldn’t see where I was going, lighting levels were about 10 lux and my nose and mouth were filled with a heavy, nauseating “fragrance.” It was like being on a rather camp HAZMAT exercise.

binners

Thats just because you get your designer labels supplied as part of your modelling contract JY 😉

derek_starship
    Free Member

Want 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ designed in Warrington No?

Saw a programme on it a couple of years ago, fair play to the lads who came up with the Logo.

Drac

You’re the real Tom Logan aren’t you C’pn Flashheart?

Del

iolo
    Free Member

Hollister shops are so dark so you can’t see the the fact that the t shirt and hoodie have just cost you £400 until you leave the shop.
    I was given a hand me down hoodie. Nice for free but no better quality than a TX Maxx bargain basement special.

RobHilton
    Free Member

superdry does seem to attract a certain agegroup.

“Superdry is cool” – a 14 year old girl told me.

footflaps

I went in a Hollister shop at weekend. Jesus. I couldn’t see where I was going, lighting levels were about 10 lux and my nose and mouth were filled with a heavy, nauseating “fragrance.” It was like being on a rather camp HAZMAT exercise.

That’s a good description…

OH made me spend hours in one in NY. Almost cost us our relationship.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Another Mash link….Pointless Japanese logo content….’ is closed to new replies.