• This topic has 124 replies, 53 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by hora.
Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Another ignorant, racist, bigot.
  • Cougar

It will be a utopia for the few who want to be free from “EU regulation” or free from any rules and regs employment laws, ECHR etc, for that matter.

This after all is really what all this has only ever been about.

That’s the thing though. Those who cite freedom from “EU meddling” can’t explain what that meddling is (or if they do they’re hopelessly wrong, immigration for example; we don’t take in asylum seekers because the EU force us to, we do it by our own volition because, well, it’s the right thing to do).

zippykona

Oh come on ,I’m sure the tories would have cleaned up our rivers,seas and air quality without any prompting from Europe.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

That’s the thing though. Those who cite freedom from “EU meddling” can’t explain what that meddling is

Indeed +1million

What EXACTLY do we not have control of and how will that change?

igm

Opportunities for kids in the future will be far greater than they would have been in we’d Remained and the UK will be much better off. Availability of employment, wages and housing within the UK will be much better after exit than would have been the case otehrwise. I accept for many Reminers they won’t appreciate this for 5 or 10 years but its why I voted Leave.

Assertion, but not an argument, never mind proof.

But that sadly is the quitter way.

Anyway Jamba, do keep posting. It gives me a laugh every time you do. My suspicion is that you are actually Armando Inanucci having a bit of a troll. I enjoy it.

Dyson on Dyson… “I want to keep European free trade and free movement of people, but I don’t see that we need to be dominated and bullied by the Germans”
    Basically he had a bit of a scrap with some German manufacturers, lost, and now wants to take his bat and ball home – no?
    Of course he is right to want to keep European free trade and free movement of people – and it is quite understandable that no one wants to be bullied. However my suspicion (not that I’ve met him personally) is that he tried to bully the Germans and they weren’t having it.
    Or have I misinterpreted?

hora
    Free Member

On the topic title- we should have forum rules in relation to libel. Mods could it be changed?

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

The topic ‘Another ignorant, racist, bigot.’ is closed to new replies.