Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Another easy bike ride. Hants/Surrey border. Tell parents/partners/friends!
  • CliveA

Just like last month, we’re doing another Forest Discovery Ride at Alice Holt Forest.

It’s in the evening this time, on Thursday 23rd April, at 6pm, to make the most of of the extended evening daylight.

This ride will probably be far too easy for most people reading this website, but if you know anyone who is a hesitant or reluctant cyclist, this could be the chance to encourage them into some gentle traffic-free cycling.

I know a couple of you were interested last month, but asked to be told about the next one. So here we are!

Call me if any questions. More info is on our East Hampshire Cycling For All webpages.

See you Thursday.

Clive

Clive Andrews
    Community Cycling Development Officer
    CTC – National Cyclists’ Organsisation
    07717 721 511
    http://www.ctc.org.uk/easthampshire

tootallpaul

Ooh… Thats me that is.

:o)

No can do this week- on call I’m afraid.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Out with your son?

Is this going to be a monthly / regular thing? Can’t make this month but next might be a goer.

CliveA

Hi mk1fan – Yes, these are monthly. But a different time/day each time, so many folks can find a time to suit.

Full details here.

(Paul – You playing out tonight? Call me if you’re up for a spin)

mk1fan
    Free Member

Cheers.

mk1fan
    Free Member

May well be up for next months ride – although I’ll be really over biked on a Hustler as the OH will be using the HT. May bring the Shocker for a laugh.

atlaz
    Free Member

Sadly can’t do weeknights…

CliveA

Forgot to put out a reminder.

Anyone coming along tonight, with their inexperienced friends/spouses/parents?

6pm Alice Holt Forest – meet by the cafe.

tootallpaul

I’m on call, and working the night shift too. Boo.

:o(

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Another easy bike ride. Hants/Surrey border. Tell parents/partners/friends!’ is closed to new replies.