Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • another disc only rigid fork does anyone make a …
  • firestarter
    Free Member

400mm one pref with a 44 rake

yunki
    Free Member

onza?

freeganbikefascist
    Free Member

Nashbar carbon fork is 390 as is Identity (steel) tuning fork

both are V/Disc compatible though

unless the OPQ is some sort of injoke coming out of the previous thread, coz I didn;t read beyond the title in that one….

firestarter
    Free Member

no not a joke lol thanks for the suggestions its to bang on my cx to run a disc in the future so canti mounts are sound too guard mounts would be handy also 🙂

one_bad_mofo

Vicious Cycles do one that almost fits your requirements at 400mm and 45mm rake. They also do custom options so disc and canti mounts andrack eylets are possible.

http://www.viciouscycles.com/forks.php3

Sam

Peregrine fork is 410 and 50mm rake Mick. People have used them on Crosschecks with success.

freeganbikefascist
    Free Member

for CX bike, I'd definitely look up Nashbar

[patronising]

remember for your CX bike you'll need canti studs in the correct position, neither of the forks I have are for 700c, although either would take a CX wheel with disc as well as accommodating mudguards

[/patronising]

The Nashbar fork is available in both 26" and 700c flavours and is afaik identical to the winwood CX fork, but for less $$$. Sadly last I checked Nashbar won't ship direct to Europe so you would need to have a friend in NA to transship it for you, although that was 2 years ago so perhaps they've "modernised" their policy since then. I have the 26" version of the fork and it's a superb solution for a lightweight non sus corrected rigid MTB fork

firestarter
    Free Member

cheers chaps. and sam what sort of price do you do the peregrine fork for sam as that could be a plan. im only toying with options at the min but that would work and has guard and rack mount and big clearances aaaaand would mean id only need the frame in the future lol 😉 mail in profile
    thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘another disc only rigid fork does anyone make a …’ is closed to new replies.