Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Another boring phone question………..
  • Nokia N97 Mini, or Blackberry Storm 2?

Anyone have experience of either?

Both quite similar, but different. The Nokia has a full qwerty slide out keyboard for instance.

colin@rush
    Free Member

I had a Blackberry storm 2 for nearly a week, i really liked it, it was my first blackberry so took some navigating around, but once i got used to it i really liked it.

But and its a big but, it had to go back it had an issue with phone calls, i couldn't understand the people on the other end of the phone, sounded like a really bad connection, but they could hear me fine, so did a google search and its a common fault, for some reason in a lot of area's people are suffering with the same fault, i read about people having literally had 8 or 9 storm 2's all with the same fault, and with vodafone you only have a week to change the handset so i couldn't take the chance it wouldn't get sorted and swapped the phone for a HTC magic…
    It didn't happen all the time 50% of the time the calls were perfect, its weird cause the Bold doesn't suffer with the issue and its essentially the same phone but not a touch screen…

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

The N97 is quite bulky and there are some criticisms of the keyboard layout. Alternative to the Blackberry is the new Nokia E72 which I've had for about 2 months.

Once you've got used to the UI and all the non obvious shortcuts it's brilliant. Great screen, excellent camera, amazing battery life. good reception, and its got all the kit like GPS, wi-fi etc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Another boring phone question………..’ is closed to new replies.