Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • another bored thread..show us you bicycle monstrousities
  • z1ppy

AAArrrgghhh!!!!!

Olly
    Free Member

thats AWESOME!

its trying to be EVERYTHING at once!

got a Y frame in there, foldingness (dread to think what that would do to the chain), a second set of “seat stays” to allow a canti mount lock, hydraulic rim brakes AND a disk brake, which i looks like the stoker controls, not the person with the rest of the controls! 2 kick stands AND an under frame stand
    what a weapon!
    is there a weight for that on the website?
    im going to reckon its nearing the tonne mark

foxyrider
    Free Member

Like Marmite 😉

z1ppy
    AlasdairMc

Olly – you failed to mention the triple clamps, and the rack that will bounce off the stoker’s seatpack if loaded on the top.

A new STW niche?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I like how on that Koga, the captain gets plenty of drink, but the stoker has to go thirsty, or develop arms like Mr Tickle.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I’m sure many would consider it a monstrosity, I’d quite like to give one a spin, looks fun 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

I’m willing to bet that those Kogas will see a lot more exotic locations than 99% of the riders using this forum.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

If its exotic you want druid, you’d be better off with a proper touring tandem … a quick glance at that koga gives me a list of approx 45,678 things which are reasonbly (to highly) likely to go wrong, which you’d have no chance of bodging or fixing in Uganda.

You can get Tandems with (proper) SKS couplings.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

29.2kg sounds about right (i.e. 2 big bikes together!)

Begs the question why not ride 2 FR bikes and take it in turns to draft? Ir even better 2 touring bikes?

3 speed (chain isnt long enough to reach 4 and 5)
    suprisingly quick off road, just dont hit any sharp rocks.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Awesome, I want one, get plenty of beer in that and you could sample one or two as you ride along. All you’d have to do was rig up a portable BBQ on the kiddie seat.

druidh
    Free Member

That’s gotta be in some sort of niche.

bigsi
    Free Member

Love the look of the thermos flasks on that Koga,,, the rest I’m not so bothered about 🙄

Looks like it could prove difficut to drop the front saddle by much as well 😯

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

A different take on a TT bike?

tinsy
    Free Member

I gave my mate a lovely free frame and he did this to it.

ADH, the folding bike is a Strida, ride quite nice, but very short.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘another bored thread..show us you bicycle monstrousities’ is closed to new replies.