Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Another athletics thread – remember Liu Xiang?
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

In a salt mine somewhere? Who knows

After not winning in Beijing, one does wonder.

Wrong forum…sorry!

dmiller
    Free Member

From your own link…

He walked off the track after a false start by another runner in his first-round heat, leaving the crowd at the Beijing National Stadium in stunned silence, confusion, and tears.

Then:

Liu's injury was significant and also ruled him out of the following year's major competition, the 2009 World Championships in Athletics. However, coach Sun Haiping was confident that he would return in time for the Chinese national championships and 2009 Asian Championships in Athletics in November.

😀

tails
    Free Member
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I know what was in the link, the question (especially as it's China) about the truth of that. I do wonder if he's been scuttled off somewhere.

eth3er
    Free Member

Just wondering the same thing actually.

brakes
    Free Member

I heard he had a growth spurt and was struggling with his stride pattern

Travis

After just asking the wife if one of her bf is in a labour camp pulling up weeds (her other rides a bike for some Cancer Charity or something) and then getting a friendly punch, I came ujp with this, this is the latest of our Salt Mine digging hero 😀

Original

Translation

dmiller
    Free Member

I know what was in the link, the question (especially as it's China) about the truth of that. I do wonder if he's been scuttled off somewhere.

Aye sorry dude – was in a bad mood yesterday and something about your post prompted my daft reply – I have no idea why. Soz!

Here is a picture of a cow picking its nose with its tongue – just because.

eth3er
    Free Member

Found him, alive and surgically enbettered.

specializedneeds

OP: Why did you post this in the bike forum?

Burchy1
    Free Member
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Another athletics thread – remember Liu Xiang?’ is closed to new replies.