Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 98 total)
  • Anoher Halfords PSA High 5 energy tabs £5.03 for 8 tubes!
  • nicolaisam
    Free Member

njee20 – Member

Bollocks. I somehow assumed there was an offer on inner tubes too. Now I look silly!

Bargain for the Zero tablets!

I havent use inner tubes for about 10 years..lol

philfive
    Free Member

just has an email from Halfords cancelling my order for what I assume were my High 5 tablets due to a pring error 🙁

tang
    Free Member

Crc are doing 2tubes and bottle for £8. Not quite halfords deal(or no deal) but not bad.

Kunstler

That sounds alright tang. Thanks for the heads up.

I spent nearly half an hour in my local Halfords on Sunday while with much frowning and searching by staff but nothing giving. Thought I might have reserved some and considered it worth chancing anyway.

Did anyone have their order honoured?

fatboyslo
    Free Member

No, cancellation for me to …. 🙁

Thank you for placing an order with Halfords.

Unfortunately, due to an administrative error, we have had to cancel your order. The items you have orders are sold as a box, but the price shown on our website was for an individual item.

When placing an order on Halfords.com, customers accept our terms and conditions of sale. Section 2.2 of the terms and conditions show:

“The Order shall only be deemed accepted by Halfords when you have paid for the goods, monies received by Halfords and the goods have been dispatched. Any email, order confirmation or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order does not constitute legal acceptance by Halfords of your order.”

Unfortunately, as the goods have not yet been despatched we have cancelled your order. As payment was taken at the time of ordering, a refund request has been sent to our Refunds Team. Once the refund has been processed, you will receive an email to confirm. The money should be made available again in your account within 3-5 working days.

Please accept our apologies that we have been unable to fulfil your order on this occasion.

May we take this opportunity to thank you for shopping with Halfords.

philfive
    Free Member

Is it the high five tabs? The order number they have stayed seems to say its the gels I ordered?

spuddle
    Free Member

Darn, not received my cancelation email yet, fingers still crossed

fhendry1
    Free Member

I got a cancellation for the gels not for the tabs yet so I’m hopeful.

andyl
    Free Member

spoke to someone at Halfords today about some Hope wheels.

They have been putting a mad rush of bike stuff on sale at the moment. He said they are trying to really push bike stuff from now on.

Maybe they just wanted to free up some cash, maybe the car side is not so profitable any more, or maybe they are just trying to really turn around the bike side.

He did say there has been a lot of errors on the website in the sale stuff which they are trying to correct.

LMT
    Free Member

If they really sort the bike side out, they could be the no1 seller in the UK, they have enough branches and even ship to store like tesco click and collect would be enough. At the moment many use wiggle/crc etc but if halfords have the brand names and you could order today and pick up at your local store in 24hrs, has to make sense.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

My order for the gels has been cancelled

upapole
    Free Member

My gels where cancelled too. Fingers cross for the tabs tomorrow pick up.

sputnik
    Free Member

I bought 4 boxes of the Gatorade @£3 per box instead of £26.
    Got email day later to say its been cancelled.

spuddle
    Free Member

Order email said pick up after 1pm today, No email / txt message yet, and order tracking says “in progress” ah well better luck next time

iain1775
    Free Member

Picked up the pedals today but no tabs delivered order still ‘in progress’
    Paid w debit card not credit card if that makes any difference to refund process

stevenieve
    Free Member

1pm pick up time at local Halfords for the High 5 electrolyte tabs,
    3.30pm order cancellation email arrived.

alaslas
    Free Member

So it does seem like a computer error.

They are trying to palm us off with one tube rather than the box as advertised! I say ‘palm off’, but I think the staff are just confused by it all. They’ve switched the codes on the tubes that have been delivered to come up as being worth £55 on the system.

Anyway, I bartered and suggested they give me some money back off the cost of another purchase. Good customer service, disappointing offer.

njee20
    Free Member

Do you know what, ignoring my stupidity last time round:

managed to get 3 packs of 8 tubes,Pick them up Tuesday,should last the summer.

Isn’t that 480 tablets? How many are you using to think they may only last the summer!?

philfive
    Free Member

So who has managed to collect there high 5 tablets? mine should of arrived on tuesday but still aren’t here.

timidwheeler

Mine were due Tuesday. Just rang the shop. They say they are showing on the system as “packing”.

alaslas
    Free Member

Read my previous post – I don’t think you’re going to get them as they were described.

philfive
    Free Member

Well they have turned up but they are lost in the stick delivery. Plus side is they are a full box.

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

Nope

plop_pants
    Free Member

Got a call today from my local halfords and the nice lady explained the mistake they made on the website but they had received a single tube for me, gratis, and will be making a full refund.

bhmartin
    Free Member

Went to collect mine today and no tablets!Guy in the shop got in touch with head office to be told there was an “administrative error” and we would have to get a refund.I wonder what is happening at Halfords asI had tried to get the handlebars for 50p and found that they were not available online.In the shop today I got them for 50p off the shelf.Going back to Spain tomoz and too big for my hand luggage!

philfive
    Free Member

Well shy don’t you try it in with them.

If they don’t inform you of error before hand then this applies, which they sent me when cancelling my gels due too “pricing error”

When placing an order on Halfords.com, customers accept our terms and conditions of sale. Section 2.2 of the terms and conditions show:

“The Order shall only be deemed accepted by Halfords when you have paid for the goods, monies received by Halfords and the goods have been dispatched. Any email, order confirmation or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order does not constitute legal acceptance by Halfords of your order.”

Demand the goods you ordered.

Scapegoat

I went in to collect the ordered tabs today. They had a stock notice showing that they had been delivered, but couldn’t find them. They would look into it they said. I alf expected a call to say they weren’t honouring the deal, and despite what philfive says, how can you demand they honour what is essentially a mistake? What if they refuse, what will you do?

Anyway, I got a call back an hour later saying they’d found the tablets, so I’ll find out tomorrow if it’s a tube or a boxful! 😀

philfive
    Free Member

Scapegoat your right but they are thier own T&C’s used to cancel orders so why shouldnt you try.

i’m also waiting, they have arrived in the blackburn store but they cant find them. plus side is i looked at the PO of the delivery and it stated it was a box so fingers crossed.

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

They don’t have to sell you anything, demanding things makes you look a ****

njee20
    Free Member

They don’t have to sell you anything, demanding things makes you look a ****

This, every time. Particularly when it is so obviously a pricing error.

philfive
    Free Member

I get your point but if you buy a bike for a £1000 but when you collect it its only the wheels, do you just take it on the chin?

I’m fine with pricing errors, which they told me the gels were but they haven’t said anything about the high five I ordered. infact i spoke with customer service about these last night and they just apologised for how long it has taken to deliver them but these are now obsolete and will not be stocked again so she can’t resend them, still no mention of an error.

Why do we put up with poor customer service in the country?

philfive
    Free Member

also just because you complain doesn’t mean you will look like a p****. if done right it is effective.

wonnyj
    Free Member

Well the 50p seatpost I got last week is doing a fine job. Using it as a spare post with a girls saddle so that my GF can use my trail bike when we go on rides together.

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

Philfive, you sound like one of those people that stamp their feet when they don’t get their own way and are always after something for nothing. I may be wrong but that’s how it comes across.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Still havent got my High5 tablets,been in twice now.apparently they are on there next delivery..

Not too hopefull about it

Scapegoat

Well, I went in again to be given a single tube. The manager thought I had paid £55 and couldn’t apologise enough. I told him I had only paid a fiver,and had half-expected it to be just one tube. We then talked about the pricing error and he said he’d order another seven tubes,as he thought I had been messed about. Nice guy. Still not holding my breath mind!

philfive
    Free Member

How do I come cross across like? I’ve stated there own T&C’s and as such if you choose to try your luck you can, no need to stamp your feet at all. As it is I got my tube for free and lime above the manager tried to order the remaining but they are obsolete. Still no mention of a pricing error, what I have been told is there wasn’t enough stock to satisfy the orders so it was all split and given FOC to the people who ordered.

njee20
    Free Member

I get your point but if you buy a bike for a £1000 but when you collect it its only the wheels, do you just take it on the chin?

If it was a full XTR Blur XCc with Enve wheels and finishing kit, which had clearly wrongly been priced at £1000, so I greedily snapped up a load and they then said ‘sorry its just the wheels’, I’d be absolutely fine with that.

Your statement “demand the goods you ordered” makes you sound like a bit of an arse.

philfive
    Free Member

To be fair I really don’t care what I sound like but the point is their communication has been woeful and if its a pricing error then they should just say so. As it is I travelled 30 miles at my cost and didn’t get what I ordered.
    Do you think I have a right to be a bit annoyed?

philfive
    Free Member

If it was a full XTR Blur XCc with Enve wheels and finishing kit, which had clearly wrongly been priced at £1000, so I greedily snapped up a load and they then said ‘sorry its just the wheels’, I’d be absolutely fine with it.

So you would just hand over the money or would you expect the, to tell you before hand?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Anoher Halfords PSA High 5 energy tabs £5.03 for 8 tubes!’ is closed to new replies.