Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Annual travel insurance policy, can you recomend a policy?
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Time to renew my annual policy for travel insurance.

This doesn’t need to cover medical cover for mountain biking as I buy that on a trip by trip basis, just the usual, luggage, delays, theft,
    delayed departure etc.

Any recommendations welcome?

molgrips
    Free Member

I use insureandgo, because it DOES inlude MTBing for free.

scotroutes

Have a look at some of the “premium” bank accounts as they’ll usually include this.

dashed
    Free Member

How is Insureandgo for DH / Alps / Uplift stuff? I was currently looking at Dogtag annual as they definitely cover all the gnar stuff…

adrenalindaddy
    Free Member

I was lucky enough to get to go ride Whistler a few years back, I use these guys for insurance but wanted to check I was airtight, especially with it being over that side of the pond. The guy on the phone said that it was all covered as long as I was on proper trails and not racing, if I wanted cover for that it was a few extra quid per day.

Also check because I’m not sure if there is a clause in there about notifying them that you’re going to do some activities

zippykona

Flexi cover seem very good value. Never had to claim though so can’t comment on that side of it.
    Think for 2 of us worldwide was about £80.

woode
    Free Member

I just got my annual insurance from globelink.co.uk, my friend recommended them. He tells me they were very good and fast when he had to claim. Hope I won’t need to claim though ))

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Annual travel insurance policy, can you recomend a policy?’ is closed to new replies.