Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Annual holiday insurance companies – any recommendations?
  • Albanach
    Free Member

As above really, looking for an annual policy for myself and one other? Doesn’t have to have MTB or other ‘extreme’ sport friendly?

trailmonkey

Post Office

allthegear
    Free Member

http://www.snowcard.co.uk – used them for a few years now and had several chances to watch a friend “test” their services. They did well.

tyke
    Free Member

My travel insurance is with Flexicover Direct – about £40 for my wife and includes Winter sports. Had to claim twice on the policy over the last 3 years and they have paid up both times with no issues.

druidh
    Free Member

Check what some of the banks are offering with their “premium” current accounts, as they’ll often through this into the deal.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

amex.

Although tempted to switch to the HSBC plus account as well, as it’s free with them, as is roadside assistance

bruneep
    snoopdog
    Free Member

Dog Tag

speaker2animals

Another vote for the Post Office here.

antigee

Atlas cos they will cover my youngest ones medical condition ok so woorth it if complicated

before that used snowcard and i think anyone who has had to claim would say they are good

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Annual holiday insurance companies – any recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.