Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anniversary Night Ideas
  • caledonia
    Free Member

Morning All,

Looking for help planning my Saturday evening this weekend..
    Our kids will be at their grandparents tomorrow evening, and it’s our anniv on Monday.
    Whisking Mrs Cale away for a night isn’t really an option as she is working on Sunday morning. 🙁 Neither is going out for drinks all evening as she is something of a lightweight.

So I’m looking for some ideas for a fun evening which does’t cost the earth.

Any ideas ?

p.s. We’re in Dunfermline (Fife)

geoffj

Naked twister?

oldgit53
    Free Member

A night ride in the woods.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Just a good meal – something homemade and with a bit of thought (maybe do something that reminds you of another special day) and a shared bottle of wine…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Champagne, Myla or Agent Provocateur (Maybe not too SFW, as they’re providers of scanty frillies…), bed.

What more do you need?

caledonia
    Free Member

I am aware of both Myla and AP.

Might go for the Meal and Champs. idea.

Was thinking of doing a goofy ‘date’ type evening like we used to.
    Movie and Dinner stylee, but kinda gone off that idea a bit.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Personally I prefer wine over Champagne with a meal – Champagne is nice for toasting, but quaffed with a meal? Get a very good red and enjoy (the Muga Rioja is very good and now available at Majestic Wine). Perhaps some port for after.

A great meal to go with a good red would be this Beef Bourgignon – I watched it being done last week on Saturday Kitchen so did it on Wednesday night – lovely hearty food and an absolute doddle to do.

Mmmm

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

what happened tot he old STW, surely someone should have suggested breaking her back doors in by now?

Lactic
    Free Member

You’re a lucky man having your aniversary fall on the internationally recognised steak and BJ day

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anniversary Night Ideas’ is closed to new replies.