Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Angry man in 4×4 and house viewing..
  • nickewen
    Free Member

Update

As I expected house is perfect.. We’ve viewed a fair few and we’re both rather picky, me more so. Huge room sizes and more importantly a workshop extension on the back of the already big man cave for bikes and tools! Plus it’s chain free (as are we) and we’re getting booted out of current rental in 6 weeks.

GF doesn’t GAS about my argument with Mr Angry so we’re just going to go for it… Sod him and his rage. Hopefully he’s realised he was in the wrong by now (wishful thinking). If not I’ll happily engage in Round 2 of the ‘should’ve gone to specsavers’ debate!

chakaping
    Free Member

Wonder why it’s so reasonably priced though?

Frankenstein
    Free Member

If you want WW3 then sure move in.

The guy is a prat or mentally ill.

Let it go life is too short.

willard

Let it go? The house has a workshop!! If I could persuade my wife to let me move to a house with a double garage I’d be in heaven.

Nick, go for it.

mav12
    Free Member

buy the house get him in to cycling join stw and then lets see his version 😀

project
    Free Member

Just be thankfull he wasnt the owner of a land rover Evoque.

CountZero

As I expected house is perfect.. We’ve viewed a fair few and we’re both rather picky, me more so. Huge room sizes and more importantly a workshop extension on the back of the already big man cave for bikes and tools! Plus it’s chain free (as are we) and we’re getting booted out of current rental in 6 weeks.

GF doesn’t GAS about my argument with Mr Angry so we’re just going to go for it… Sod him and his rage. Hopefully he’s realised he was in the wrong by now (wishful thinking). If not I’ll happily engage in Round 2 of the ‘should’ve gone to specsavers’ debate!
    As would I! If numbnuts insists on being an arse, just ignore him, his head will probably explode with frustration!

wrecker
    Free Member

Buy it. Move in. Go straight over to his house, remind him how you’d met before and offer to settle there and then on the front lawn 😀

IA

Does the house need a new patio laying? 😉

mudshark
    Free Member

When you move in just go round to say hello.

If that doesn’t work out let the wife do you fighting.

nickewen
    Free Member

Ha! Some quality STW recommendations once again. You can always rely on this place for the full spectrum of responses! 😀

Thinking logically, there is no reason why the son of next door would want to create aggro given that his elderly parents are the ones who have to live next door to me, not him.

I noticed there was a gate in the back garden between then two properties – think I might use it to pop into their back garden if he’s ever around!

Anyway – offer accepted so its going ahead. Worst comes to worst I’ll let the GF be the usual PR rep for the neighbours.

Oh, and there is already a nice patio – be a shame to rip up and put a new one down..

garage-dweller

What’s that Richard Pryor film where he moves next door to a complete psycho? I feel the op could be going for the live performance here.

When you give him the bird just make sure you use the right finger.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Angry man in 4×4 and house viewing..’ is closed to new replies.