Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Angry Birds
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If I delete, then re-install, will it clear all the data so I can waste loads of time getting three stars on every level again? 🙂

theboatman
    Free Member

Dunno, but thought you could go back a re-do each level till you get 3 stars, well so I've heard…… 😳

Jamie
    Free Member

Yes. Delete the app off the phone direct tho.

tomzo
    Free Member

You should be able to replay levels…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I already have three stars on every level…but I did cheat with the help of YewToob to complete the earlier ones. I'm feeling man enough to try and get them all on my own now 😈

Reluctant
    Free Member

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Cheers Jamie…thought it would work TBH but fancied bolloxing about it here. 🙂

Is Grindr on one of your other screens? 😛

Jamie
    Free Member

*googles Grindr*

Edit: Wow. Not even going to ask how you knew about that…….I think we all know anyway. 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😳 🙂

Actually, there was a big article about it in the Observer magazine on Sunday. They're bringing out a straight version towards the end of the year, not that you'll be needing it. 😉

samuri
    Free Member

he he.

you just posted this to tell us you'd got all stars on all levels didn't you? 😉

I thought the last update was a bit easy to be honest, had all three stars for those within an hour or so of playing.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I thought I did samuri, but there was one on the second last update that escaped me, but yay for me! 3 stars on every level! I wanted the world to know 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

I wanted the world to know

….and here is the world giving a shit:

" ".

8)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I'm gutted that you care that little. 🙁

samuri
    Free Member

I care.

Have you got all eggs?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No, haven't got all eggs…don't tell me you bloomin' do?

samuri
    Free Member

I'd like to say yes but one still eludes me.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Flying through level 1 as we speak 🙂

CountZero

See, that's where you made a major error.

loddrik
    Free Member

3 stars on every level, **** me I need to try much harder!!

robdob
    Free Member

Any tips? I've been trying for ages on the third level but loads of the stages I can only get one star. 🙁

nickc

It gives me warm glow that you lot are sadder than me about how many stars you have on levels

Saddos.. 😀

I'm missing one or two golden eggs myself…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Any tips? I've been trying for ages on the third level but loads of the stages I can only get one star.

Plenty of videos on YewToob showing how to get the three stars…which I shamefully used. I'm now going back trying to get them all on my lonesome 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

Every star and every golden egg. Yes, I am that amazing. You may kiss my hand.

GrahamS

Using video guides is basically cheating.
    You can go back and do it again, but that stain will always blot your success and you'll die unfulfilled 😀

(All the eggs here and most of the stars – but no cheating!)

samuri
    Free Member

Any tips? I've been trying for ages on the third level but loads of the stages I can only get one star.

Try a bit of thinking outside the box, don't always go for the obvious path. Lots of levels that look like you need all your birds can often be done with just one or two. Aim at key sections of the structures, you can often get great chain reactions from hitting the right bit just once. And a tiny, tiny difference in angle and placement of a bird can make all the difference.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Angry Birds’ is closed to new replies.