Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Andy Hayman – methinks he doth protest too much..
  • toys19
    Free Member

So whilst investigating the news of the screws you have dinner with their top execs, now you have a job writing for NI, and you think tis unjustified to ask if you have taken a bung?
    Read this its funny.

Watch about 2.20

[video]http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/video/2011/jul/12/phone-hacking-nick-davies-select-committee[/video]

binners

Truly incredible. Mind you: He’s convinced me of one thing. Up until now I’d assumed that the Met had to be a hotbed of corruption, as surely the bent officers had sabotaged the inquiry? Surely they couldn’t be that incompetent? Surely?

Then I watched those pair of clowns on Newsnight. Sweet Jesus! If that’s what passes for ‘senior officer’ material at the Met, Then anyone below inspector level must need help tying their own shoe-laces!

No ****ing wonder NI journo’s (or just about anyone, for that matter) have been running rings around them. Absolute ****-wits!!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

He did look ridiculous and he has taken the Murdoch shilling.

aa
    Free Member

Hang on, I’m confused.

1. You have a job working for the police investing a newspaper.
    2. You now have a job working for the newspaper. Have quit the police.

I see nothing unusual or underhand here.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I think that they put people like that into the senior ranks to keep them away from the actual police work where they would wreak untold havoc.

toys19
    Free Member

they put people like that into the senior ranks to keep them away from the actual police work where they would wreak untold havoc

Ho Ho

bruneep

they put people like that into the senior ranks to keep them away from the actual police work where they would wreak untold havoc
    Ho Ho

Same in the FS promote the dafties out of harms way. Hence why I’m stuck near the bottom 😉

allthepies
    Free Member

methinks he doth protest too much..

Exactly my thoughts when I watched his played-up OTT protest.

toys19
    Free Member

I’m hoping, nay praying, that the evidence will out on this guy, his ties are just way too close.

kimbers

i get the impression his idea of policing was quite similar to this guy, just taking a few more bungs and slightly more sexist/racist

overall hes another kick in the nutts for the reputation of the met

Klunk
    Free Member

what a crock of ****, if NI were obstructing your investigation they obviously had something to hide so why shut it down ? And if they were being so obstructive why didn’t you mention it to the original select committee ? What a bunch of buffoons, unfortunately for them, ignorance is no defence in the eyes of the law.

jam-bo

I think that they put people like that into the senior ranks to keep them away from the actual police work where they would wreak untold havoc.

Its called the Peter Principle

toys19
    Free Member

Jambo that is a good read.

fattatlasses
    Free Member

Exactly my thoughts when I watched his played-up OTT protest.

Glad it wasn’t just me – if the context wasn’t so serious, I’d have seen more of the comedic side of it. He might as well stuck an orange flashing ‘guilty’ on his head!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Andy Hayman – methinks he doth protest too much..’ is closed to new replies.