Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Android phones – any good deals around?
  • leythervegas
    Free Member

Anyone recommend a good website that sells android phones at good prices? I remember just after getting my last phone I heard a out a much better deal on here. I currently have a Samsung S5 neo and although there is nothing wrong with it I just really miss my old HTC one m8. I want a high end phone for mid range money but dont mind if its not the latest model. Any recommendations would be welcome.

PePPeR

I went for LG phones, High end, but mid range prices, same specs as the HTC and Samsung phones but much better prices.

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

I have a OnePlus X which replaced my HTC M7 (which I hated….)

Been brilliant, odd buggy moment but had that with the HTC only let down really is the camera but it’s better than the HTC’s “Mega Pixel” thing….

https://oneplus.net/uk/x

Bang for buck spec wise it’s great, I would buy another.

Cheers, Steve

inbred853

Just received my Moto G 4th gen a couple of days ago to replace the 3rd gen version, dual sim as standard, 32GB, FHD screen, 8 core processor, 13mp camera…….. £189 what’s not to like 8)

bearGrease

@inbred853 that seems like a good price, is that a G4Plus or standard G4? Are they all dual SIM as the specs say “dual SIM via moto-maker”?

Dibbs
    Free Member

I bought a HTC M8 for my daughter a month or so ago, there’s still a few new ones around if you look.

inbred853

beargrease – its a G4, I upgraded it to 32GB from 16GB. They are all dual sim as standard and come complete with a vanilla version of android.
    Been using it the last few days with no issues, my eldest has inherited the G3 one!

tinribz
    Free Member

Doubt you’ll find better value than the Vodafone Smart prime 7

Clove always have some bargains too: https://www.clove.co.uk/smartphones/android

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Android phones – any good deals around?’ is closed to new replies.