Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Android phone music player – better than HTC?
  • speaker2animals

Can anyone recommend a better music player App for a HTC Android phone. The sound is ok, as good as any other pocket digital player I have used. Just not impressed with navigation, playlistism creation etc. Happy to pay a little for a decent App but a good free one would be ace.

Cheers folks.

Mackem

Doubletwist.

colournoise

Winamp.

slainte 😀 rob

iDave
    Free Member

meridian

chvck
    Free Member

If you don’t mind paying then I believe the one to have is poweramp

Cougar

If you don’t mind paying then I believe the one to have is poweramp

Correct. I liked it so much, I bought the app! ™

There’s a free trial as well.

chvck
    Free Member

Doubletwist does have a pretty funky function that allows you to access your music library on your PC from your phone though! (if you pay for it and can be arsed doing all the setting up involved)

BigJohn

I’ve got an Orange San Francisco android phone which is a splendid phone for the price, (once you manage to delete all the Orange bloatware) and its default music player (called, originally enough, Music (v7) is perfectly fine.

Except its too **** quiet. Can’t hear it while riding and there doesn’t seem to be an over-ride anywhere.

If I downloaded a different app, would that make it betterer? Or is it a hardware thing.

scaredypants

playerpro on mine
    has an equaliser and a slider for “preamp” (distorts if you shove that right up though)
    seems pretty decent output to me
    Free trial available

mactheknife

PowerAmp for me too 😀

clubber
    Free Member

winamp for me.

Brake-neck
    Free Member

Player Pro +1, ICS player ain’t too bad either.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Android phone music player – better than HTC?’ is closed to new replies.