Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Android app mag purchase.
  • caffeineoldbean
    Free Member

So I downloaded the stw app and purchased a year of digital from the google play store. Any way for me to access the premier bits? Cheers.

caffeineoldbean
    Free Member

Anyone? A mod maybe?

darrenspink
    Free Member

What do you mean. Did you not purchase the subscription on here?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    caffeineoldbean
    Free Member

No I purchased through Google play store. It was easier for me as I am all set up with my details. If I can get a premier account from this would be sweet. If not no worries. Would like to know either way. Ta.

Drac

You can contact the subs team who may be able to help. Sorry it’s took so long to respond but inly just stumbled across this thread.

Something else?
    If you’re getting in touch about your subscription please give us as much information as possible.

Subscription Number (if you have one)
    Subscriber’s name
    Your delivery address, including postcode
    Email address (especially if you paid online)
    Website log-in / user name
    subs@singletrackworld.com – 01706 814397

caffeineoldbean
    Free Member

Thanks for the info Drac. 😀

caffeineoldbean
    Free Member

Turns out you can’t. Google play buyer’s beware.

Cougar

You can’t what, sorry? Far as I know, the subs team just need to tick a box on your account. Did you email the above address?

caffeineoldbean
    Free Member

I sure did with my info. Was told I needed to purchase the subsciption through the web page.
    On my screen now is an advert for the tablet edition out now,available on google play. All my details are already in the play store so it was easy for me to purchase from there. Seems a bit misleading that you can only get the premier account through the website subs and not if you purchase from google,apple or the kindle fire it is advertised on.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Android app mag purchase.’ is closed to new replies.