Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • and with that they were gone
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Today was a sad moment in my mountain biking life, I just sold my last set of bombers. I feel vulnerable to attack and unsafe in my own house, my weapon of last resort is gone. Hopefully someone will enjoy them for many years to come.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Unwise. What if Marzocchi fold? What if you can never get more bombers in times of battle?

🙁

cannondaleking
    Free Member

You fool!!!!!!!!! You do know fox, rockshox, manitou and DT Swiss shows are weak sauce in a fight to the death with burglars and magura forks are only just second best almost marginally ok making the fight 50/50 mainly due to not needing as much service work as the others.

Do the right thing protect your life/bikes and then your family invest in a set of monster T’s keep them secret keep them safe as one day they will help your own that intruder!!!!!!!!

Klunk
    Free Member

Unwise. What if Marzocchi fold? What if you can never get more bombers in times of battle?

got a pair of z1 you can borrow, they’re heavy enough to crack open a challenger tank

Northwind

cannondaleking – Member

You fool!!!!!!!!! You do know fox, rockshox, manitou and DT Swiss shows are weak sauce in a fight to the death with burglars and magura forks are only just second best almost marginally ok making the fight 50/50 mainly due to not needing as much service work as the others.

<northwind turns up at fight with 54mm Showas.>

jamiep
    Free Member

Make sure you drink plenty of fluids, just in case. Maybe keep a beaker of water by your bed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘and with that they were gone’ is closed to new replies.