• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by kevj.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • And we don't want him either.
  • slowmart
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20838729

Maybe they could deport him to Guantanamo Bay.

Or maybe Afghanistan.

Liftman

uselesshippy
    Free Member

For once, and once only, I agree with what he’s saying.
    But I still.dont want him to come back.
    pentonville if we have to. 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Was it Stephen fry who defined ‘countryside’ as ‘the murder of Piers Morgan’?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

This time he speaks sense, it has to be said. Maybe the Yanks need a wake up call from a big headed asshat like Morgan. Maybe he’s found his niche?

slowmart
    Free Member

I can’t think of a more appropriate target for the gun owners of the US of A.

CountZero

Was it Stephen fry who defined ‘countryside’ as ‘the murder of Piers Morgan’?

Pretty sure it was. Morgan proving yet again that he’s the absolute master of the art of making friends and influencing people.
    I’d like to see the Home Secretary take his passport away. Tit.

aracer
    Free Member
    grantway
    Free Member

Never liked the guy

kimbers

if there is one petition you sign before you die it should be this one

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/keep-piers-morgan-usa/cbpHr9R2

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’d like to see the Home Secretary take his passport away. Tit.

Whilst in the air forcing him to live in Heathrow T5 for the next 5 years as something frustrated passengers could vent their anger at.

CountZero

Whilst in the air forcing him to live in Heathrow T5 for the next 5 years as something frustrated passengers could vent their anger at.

Oh yes! Good call, that man. 😀

captaindanger

Bit scary that 35000 people feel they need to deport someone with different views to them

jamj1974

He is an idiot. However this time and this time only he is right.

glenp
    Free Member

For a start, it makes no difference if he is correct or not – wanting rid of someone just because they have different views is idiotic. Or American, I suppose.

Secondly, he isn’t even “wrong”. The Second Amendment says; “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” If you choose a little bit of that phrase to suit your own violent ends (like the NRA do) then that is the real offence. Well regulated for the defence of the state is what it says and means – leaving out that bit changes everything.

Thirdly – what’s the big deal with PM? I find Clarkson at least as offensive.

kevj
    Free Member

Bit scary that 35000 people feel they need to deport someone with different views to them

When you look at the percentages, it’s not that scary really. 35000 want to see him deported from 315 million people. Then there is an estimated 300 million guns.

The scary fact is the number of guns to people ratio.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘And we don't want him either.’ is closed to new replies.