Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • And today's unmissable PSA is…
  • patriotpro
    Free Member
    Scapegoat

He’s asking for offers, and has posted the ridiculous price to by-pass the “must list a price” ruling.

Next…….

peterfile
    Free Member

Pinkbike BuySell is the best and worst place in the world.

The thing that always gets me is that all the kids start their ads with “Here I have….”

patriotpro
    Free Member

Scapegoat – Member
    He’s asking for offers, and has posted the ridiculous price to by-pass the “must list a price” ruling.

Next…….

You’re not interested then…

jekkyl

lol @ a banshee. I always remember the first time we did the manx end to end and my mates bike frame got snapped a week before and he ended up going round the course on a banshee, we considered throwing it overboard on the way back like burial at sea.

BoardinBob

My best pinkbike experience was selling a set of Marzocchi forks. I clearly listed them on the ad as having a tapered steerer. Someone contacted me and we arranged to meet in a car park. I turned up, handed over the forks and took the cash. As I was driving away I looked in my rear view mirror and I could see the guy staring at the forks with a puzzled look on his face.

By the time I got home he had them adverstised for sale on Pinkbike for less than he paid. Clearly he didn’t read the bit about the tapered steerer…

Scapegoat

I was discussing Boardman FS at work and a colleague told he’d got one on the C2W scheme. After a it of discussion he offered to lend it to me for a weekend test ride. He rocked up in the works carpark and proudly handed over his Banshee. I didn’t have the heart to tell him so took it home, noting that it upset the suspension in the disco on the way. My lad and I took it out for half an hour and I had to pull parental rank forcing him to ride it home.

hora
    Free Member

Someones selling an old Blur4x for 2.5k on ebay… nice build but 2.5k? **** off.

I_Ache
    Free Member

PatriotPro You have a thing for carreras on Pinkbike don’t you. Is there something you want to confess to?

patriotpro
    Free Member

I_Ache – Member
    PatriotPro You have a thing for carreras on Pinkbike don’t you. Is there something you want to confess to?

OK you got me, I used to have one.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘And today's unmissable PSA is…’ is closed to new replies.