Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • And the worlds most annoying person is….
  • loddrik
    Free Member

The idiot commentating on the mtb downhill world cup. WTF!!!!!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh it’s not Rob Warner is it? Total knob of a commentator.

I was watching a DH vid once, had to switch the sound off he was so irritating. Worser than Chris Moyles…

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Over here I Love Rob but hate Moyles…

Filthy
    Free Member

I quite like RW, he does come out with some memorable quotes… as a broadcaster though he’s crap, doesn’t even know how to use a microphone properly.

Not really that annoying though, Tony Blair got on my nerves a bit more than Rob

CountZero

Good ol’ Rob, hasn’t changed much. Went out drinking with him, Peaty, Justin Loretz and several other riders at the Worlds in Vail in ’93, and one of the girl riders, a little redhead who’s name completely escapes me at the moment was telling me about having to share accomodation with him, and covering her ears with a pillow when he came back with some girl he’d picked up.
    Wasn’t nicknamed ‘Neanderthal’ for nothing.

Woody
    Free Member

RW is ok – at least he has been there and knows what he is talking about.

Louis Walsh gets my vote as I have an almost irresistible urge to throw something at the tv as soon the tone deaf ignoramus opens his mouth.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Teh worlds most annoyuing person? Th supervising architect on my building restoration. HE IS A COCKWEASEL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER Lip beard, SAAB, social skills of a gnat, sense of a tree stump. more bullshit that a beef farm.

I have made formal complaint about him and told his employers he is not welcome on my property again. toady he asks for access ( no written notice but a knock on the door) he then tries to tell me that my proeprty is actually communal.

I NEARLY CHINNED THE GLAIKET TOSSER

elaineanne
    Free Member

most annoying person is : that ruddy window guy off tv …you know ” you buy one ya get one free (why is he shouting so much) :mrgreen:

cynic-al
    Free Member

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

elaine – are you a southerner?

mefty
    Free Member

Lip beard, SAAB, social skills of a gnat, sense of a tree stump. more bullshit that a beef farm.

Is he your brother?

iDave
    Free Member

i’d rather have a beer with warner than a professional-scouser any night of the week….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Steady on mefty – some things are just going too far.

mefty
    Free Member

I quite like SAABs.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Saab – badge of the glaiket cocklobster

elaineanne
    Free Member

southern yeti : absolutely NOT in no southerner (i wouldnt like to be one actually ! am from way up north does tha see, with me gud ole yorkshire puddings and bread n butter pudding inside a me that,ll do nicely tha nos, but not quite earned me flat cap yet ‘in hand’ as am not old enuff yet tha see…few more years i,ll be ont scrap heap searching for wooden bowls to play ont bowling greens .. good man (comprende) :mrgreen: what the hell am i drinking tonite…oh dear lol :mrgreen:

fadda

Could someone tell me what a glaiket cocklobster is?

It’s just that i drive a SAAB and don’t know what to be offended about…

iDave
    Free Member

Saab – badge of someone whose engine is going to blow up

djc1245
    Free Member

Gok Wan, Simon Cowell and the two fat slobs on Masterchef = irritating

loddrik
    Free Member

iDave, are you really that much of a tit that you are still going on about a thread several days ago? Get over it! Plus, I don’t drink, probably because I’d have to spend time with people like yourself…

0091paddy
    Free Member

Perez Hilton.

iDave
    Free Member

I know Rob Warner personally and I’d prefer to have a slimline tonic with him rather than you if that’s ok? Good.

Woody
    Free Member

Is Yorkshire way up North? It’s well South of me and I don’t even live in Scotland any more!

loddrik
    Free Member

iDave, grow up, you just sound like an idiot, seriously.

cynic-al
    Free Member

RW comes across as a tool.

Saabs rule.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Rob warner does come across a bit amateur commentator/presenter, but he knows his bike stuff and presents it from the heart. I suppose it’s a bit like me or you doing it, but we don’t have the biking history credentials or the connections..
    When Peaty won the world champs, Warners interview was just gibberish, but from the heart as one of Peatys close mates who was thrilled, relieved and close to tears.

Coyote
    Free Member

*checks through thread*

Hmmm…

*brushes chip(s) of loddricks shoulder*

loddrik
    Free Member

🙄

At least manage to get the spelling correct…

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Rob Warner is a star,and I like his refreshing “no mincing of words”commentating.

The last one that cracked me up was when a question was thrown at him from the face book site

“Why don’t any downhillers use 29ers”?

His reply was…are you gay or something!.. 😆

emma82
    Free Member

Does rob warner really drink slimline tonic? Disappointing.
    Bruce Forsyth annoys the tits off me which is a pain because strictly come dancing is easily my favourite programme. Perhaps warner should be on it one day. That would be very worth watching 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I’ll let you off with the classic saab Al

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The last one that cracked me up was when a question was thrown at him from the face book site

“Why don’t any downhillers use 29ers”?

His reply was…are you gay or something!..

Which kind of proves the point I made earlier about him being a knob. The kind of thing Chris Moyles would say. Just lacking in any real intelligence and wit.

Still, he’s not on telly or radio anything so I spose he can’t be considered anywhere near as irritating as Moyles. He does at least have that saving grace.

iDave; he might be a mate of yours, but most people can only judge him based on his persona on internet.

Hmm, that seems familiar….

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Moyles makes my blood f’kin boil…….robbie williams and elton john come close but moyles…he really is untouchable

Kuco

LOL SAAB might be owned by Spyker but still basically a GM/Vauxhall 🙂

grumm
    Free Member

Hate Moyles but I quite like Rob Warner – at least he knows what he is talking about and has some ability.

I actually saw him presenting some Red Bull X Fighters thing on telly and he seemed much more professional than he does on freecaster.

willej

I think the poor quality of Rob’s commentary has a lot to do with the “delicious water” that he drinks during the runs. Personally I think he’s great on freecaster, even better when Cedric Gracia’s “commentating” with him.

palmer77
    Free Member

Oh come on! Having 245 horse’s in an understated estate to wind up the BMW and Audi reps is perfect! SAAB’s not Rob Warner 🙂 Still remember him from the MBUK chainspotting video doing not very impressive trails…

kimbers

simon cowell is far far far worse

Trekster

Moyles, Jordan/Price, Hilton,footballers, London “celebs” etc

martinxyz
    Free Member

no one i can think of but anyone that says “yeahyeahyea..” too often.note the lack of an H at the end of the last one.so many people seem to be doing it right now.

anyone that throws in a “so” where its not needed.

i so wanted that bike.

sorry for the lack of capitals, i know it so pizzes folk off that i never start off a sentence with onE.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘And the worlds most annoying person is….’ is closed to new replies.