Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • And the prize for the daftest commute goes to….
  • scaled
    Free Member

Reccon i’m in with a shout today 😀

Nice morning for it though! sat waiting for a conference call still covered in mud* 😀

*I should point out the mud isnt from the cemetery!

SiB
    Free Member

I’m not too sure about your pink and black panniers…….do they add to the ‘daftness’ of commute?

smell_it
    Free Member

Kkeeraazzeeee!

xcgb
    Free Member

binners

I regularly commute on my Intense 5.5. Mind you, thats cos I can go home the slightly longer way via here….

It doesn’t half keep you fit though, boinging along on tarmac on 2.5 mud tyres 😀

kayak23

I wouldn’t leave that there with that lock….or leave it at all.. 😕

portlyone

I recon it’s ok, it looks quite dead around there

user-removed
    Free Member

What’s going on with the foot long steerer on the bike behind?!

tomhoward

I’ve commuted on an Intense Slopestyle, and a GT IT-1 (46lb dh bike, with an internal gearbox)

I now have something more suitable 🙂

m1kea
    Free Member

I did this commute on my new full suss on Tues.

Quite often do this route but big difference on Tues was that ended up greeting a Senior Director whilst still in my bestest mud splattered lycra 🙄

scaled
    Free Member

I’d have killed for a route like that! I just ended up mucking about in the local woods for an hour before pootling in to work, it’s definitely a different kind of work out to the road bike.

It’s locked up in a private underground, fairly well staffed car park next to a lambo and an R8 so fingers crossed its safe… Maybe i’ll go and check on it now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘And the prize for the daftest commute goes to….’ is closed to new replies.