Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • And over the bars I go
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

Had a surprising off on the final little chute into car park 9 at Holmbury St Mary earlier. Once I’d got over landing squarely on my head and checked the bike I tried to work out WTF happened. Some kind soul had very deliberately broken some fern stems and bent them over to cunningly hide a stump on the steepest part of the trail.
    Good work, you got me.

jamj1974

Some people are just hateful. I hope you are ok!

joolsburger
    Free Member

Battered but not broken, bike’s fine which is the main thing.

DT78
    Free Member

A little boy barely older than a toddler on a shared use path with his parents tried to shove a stick in my roadies front wheel earlier, just after I’d slowed right down so I didn’t run the little shit over. Shrug of shoulders from dad. Not the nicest part of town. Expect as he gets older he will graduate to hiding tree stumps and fishing wire…

Hope your okay, our local stick man claimed my rear mech last month 🙁

psycorp
    Free Member

Do they breed these w#%&ers in a special camp and them ship them around the country?

Everywhere seems to have their own stickman/men.

tenfoot

There are some real morons about who have no care what their actions could result in.
    Birching is what they need.

Glad you are ok.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Ouch. Glad you are ok.

Hit a hidden stump on a brcken infested cheeky trail at B,down recently. It’s quite a shock to be suddenly flyiing OTB.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Not cool at all.

unovolo
    Free Member

Remember riding along the cycle path around Herdsman lake when I lived in Perth, WA several years ago, not going particular fast as being new I was admiring the sites and still learning my way round came up to this woman walking towards me as I drew level she launched a hard full of stones at me.

She never said anything and carried on walking as though nothing had happened, I’m like WTF and put it down to her being a local nut job.

mcnultycop

I fell off OTB on a local cheeky trail last weekend. I’m convinced it was an sngry walker, but the trap they set disappered.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘And over the bars I go’ is closed to new replies.