Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • And if you were outraged about Brexit.. (doping content)
  • ferrals
    Free Member

Ex-pro gets his (at the time of offence) 17 year old son to dope by telling him nandrolone was a multivitamin, despite saying he would never risk doping himself. What a charming bloke!

Sticky bottle link

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/TFq8rBe79L0[/video]

MSP

Possible the father has shouldered the blame for his son?

ctk
    Free Member

I am more inclined to belive he is taking the heat for his son.

chakaping
    Free Member

I am more inclined to belive he is taking the heat for his son.

I was thinking the same, but the lad has been given a four year suspension anyway – would he really have got off lighter otherwise?

Perhaps a pointless attempt to take the rap though?

somafunk

The latter was handed a four year ban which was reduced to two because the court ruled he took the drug thinking it was a multivitamin.

His dad took the blame, my opinion.

kcr
    Free Member

…the lad has been given a four year suspension anyway – would he really have got off lighter otherwise?

Story says the suspension was reduced to 2 years, which is a significantly better outcome if you are 17 and could be back racing at 19, rather than 21. The official story doesn’t sound very convincing.

Is nandrolone not usually administered by injection? That makes the story about believing it was a “multivitamin” even less credible.

chakaping
    Free Member

Apologies for poor reading skills, skimmed it as I’m supposed to be working.

Yes, I concur that he’s taking the rap – but I’d still suspect he was the supplier and the only made-up bit is that the lad didn’t know.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘And if you were outraged about Brexit.. (doping content)’ is closed to new replies.