Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • . . . and I have trouble getting out of the skatepool :(
  • mamadirt
    Free Member

For those that haven't seen it already, check out this ridebmx.co.uk clip over on the dirt site. Love the bit at the end where Hennon (I think) just pops his bike out of the reservoir 8)

tails
    Free Member

yeah i saw that earlier, great vid i like the bit where he bails.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Edit. Needless clicky, as Mama had edited it!

crikey
    Free Member

Irritating video that won't play without junping…

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Nice find. There was an article in Ride about 10 years back now where a group of riders in the US had to paddle across a river to get to a full pipe servicing an old reservoir or something. Remember the pics of people with bikes in a 1-man tend quid kids dingy paddling across a river!

marty
    Free Member

one day they'll be as rad as me…

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Marty – Any injuries during your radness? where is that park?

MamaD – Saw this a recently and looks nuts, but does also make me wonder why they don't just ride Vert

mamadirt
    Free Member

make me wonder why they don't just ride Vert

I remember when you could buy vert specific bikes and forks. I guess it's a bit like the old trail centre v natural debate. If something's designed to be ridden then it's maybe less challenging than the natural option. Sheesh, I wish I was younger – so much stuff out there left to have a go at 😐

marty
    Free Member

bushwacked – brand new park in Burntisland (Fife). Just a few scabs and a limp…

mamadirt
    Free Member

Next time Marty, try holding the bars not the camera 😉 . Heal soon! I still have a numb and odd shaped knee following 'the bowl incident' earlier this year – some folks never learn 🙄

jedi

10ft out with a tow in…… ride vert i say 🙂

Bushwacked
    Free Member

MamaD – you're an inspiration!

jedi

Bushwacked – Member

MamaD – you're an inspiration!

FACT!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘. . . and I have trouble getting out of the skatepool :(’ is closed to new replies.